Are you a jealous cuckold. If yes, what makes you most jealous?

Are you a jealous cuckold. If yes, what makes you most jealous?

• The site of your wife being fucked really hard?

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • The site of your wife being made love to?

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • The site of your wife looking into the eyes of a Bull with deep desire?

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • The site of your wife passionately kissing a Bull for extended periods?

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Your wife meeting a Bull alone?

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Jealousy plays no part in the fun we have with Bulls

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
One of the things that got me into cuckolding married couples is my interest in people. Cold casual sex as a swinger does nothing for me. Getting to know a couple and there true deepest desires, now that is something else. Hence my question today....

Not jealous in the least. My wife and I have an understanding that, "bed sport is bed sport" but we are committed to each other. Besides, after all the years of marriage, I can do things to her that no other man can. Jealousy is dangerous. Jealousy is a wedge that destroys weak marriages.

All very good points. I know from my conversations with cuckolds that not all get jealous but some do and for the couple it is a source of their pleasure. Naturally as a responsible Bull one has to tread carefully and try to establish if the jealousy is fun or destructive.

On another note. Luv the Boba Fett helmet

Every individual and couple is different. Guess that's why wife and I are always hopeful of finding friends that we can occasionally play with. Friends make it easier to know each others quirks and kinks.

And thanks. My wife has had to suffer my Star Wars geekiness for years. Sometimes I wonder how she does it. And sometimes I wonder how I put up with her relative normalcy.

T
Every individual and couple is different. Guess that's why wife and I are always hopeful of finding friends that we can occasionally play with. Friends make it easier to know each others quirks and kinks.

And thanks. My wife has had to suffer my Star Wars geekiness for years. Sometimes I wonder how she does it. And sometimes I wonder how I put up with her relative normalcy.
hat's what makes life interesting.

On the way to a hard core party I had an interesting chat with a lady I was taking. Half the conversation was pure filth. The other half all about Star Wars lol

She is into Sci-Fi Cosplay and said a lot of the people are in the fetish scene too. It got me thinking lol

This jealousy you speak of is but one of many emotions we married guys sometimes experience. Its usually all wrapped up in a hugh adrenaline power ball ... anger, jealousy, excitement, regret, envy, desire, etc. and its HOW we, each, react to that power ball that is important. Some guys find it sexually stimulating and get erections, others handle it more negatively.
Once a couple has been together for several years, it often takes something extra to stimulate and maintain the sexual excitement as it was originally. And for some, inviting another person into the love crib is that stimulus. As you said, as long as it works for everyone, that's good for the relationship. A marriage, however, is a special relationship between 2 individuals, and its important that the 3rd person respect that marriage and only add positives to it.

I couldn't agree with you more. That is partly why I only tend to be able to maintain an interest in a cuckold couple when able to communicate with both the husband and the wife. With ordinary swinging couples it is less important

When I first discovered my wife liked blacks was when I came home and found her topless on her knees sucking a black mans cock, she said it was ok and would explain later I was shocked hurt. Yet when he got ready to leave seeing him kiss her deeply and her kiss him back as his hands squeezed her butt that made me more upset and jealous.

During our first date, my wife and her ex black boyfriend had sex without kissing each others at first. He was who asked us to kiss her and I said him that he might do it.

"Bed sport is bedsport", as said cabotcuckold, All kinds of sex (oral, vaginal, anal) the guys make with my wife, or seeing and hearing her moanings, don´t let jealous, exception of one thing: when she kiss a bull tenderly or speak softly to him. I confess, I´m jealous of that.

"Bed sport is bedsport", as said cabotcuckold, All kinds of sex (oral, vaginal, anal) the guys make with my wife, or seeing and hearing her moanings, don´t let jealous, exception of one thing: when she kiss a bull tenderly or speak softly to him. I confess, I´m jealous of that.

Besides the fact that I love kissing the added pleasure of the cuckold being jealous increases the excitement of it all for me. More so if the cuckold is sucking my cock at the time mmmmm

One of the things that got me into cuckolding married couples is my interest in people. Cold casual sex as a swinger does nothing for me. Getting to know a couple and there true deepest desires, now that is something else. Hence my question today....
The sight of of my wife passionately kissing a Bull for extended periods makes me jealous. But even more aroused.

The sight if him fucking her very hard with his huge black cock makes me jealous.

Her many orgasms when she gets blacked make me jealous. But very very aroused as well.

tumblr_o0t11jOfB11ufrcufo1_1280 (2).gif

My wife has a thing about dating to have sex. She has infatuations as we call them. She will begin to be with her lover. She will foster dates and fun times with him so I know she is “dating” at my expense. She likes the feeling of an Alpha man showing her off and then conquering her and her body. This is where the jealousy comes in. She loves me, but wants me to know she is so very available and highly desired. At this point she will make sure I see her kissing and engaging in petting, then prevents me from seeing anything except kissing after that. The kissing and what it symbolizes stirs jealousy

Last edited:
Back