Are you a Hot Wife, Shared Wife, Stag Wife or Cuckold Couple

Shared wife, we have been in the lifestyle for 20 yrs and still play with cpls and single females. When she wants single males she prefers BBC males and more than one usually. She likes to be video’d and pics taken so she can watch it later. Not a cuck cpl at all here. We just love sex.4AD79D13-26AE-434E-BD5F-3E604C2A96C8.jpeg

None of the above, why do you assume that the husband has to be involved?

There are couples where the husband allows wife to go play without him and even encourages her to do so. I have a hot wife where we spend a few weekends a month together and attend parties together without husband being there. Although he is aware and fully supports our relationship.

I count myself fortunate to have been privileged enough to pursue a top-tier education, and am now beginning a fulfilling career as a result! Yet that doesn't mean I'm not also a big black cock slut who can't wait to get a taste of it. I'm a curious baby girl at heart... so how's that for an additional category, Curious Baby Girl.
As refreshing a post as I have ever read on this site. I recently completed my doctorate and slowly but surely I get the sexy educated white women who are curious but have a certain type of negro they might entertain. I went to jewelry store and bought a young lady (sexy white lady, best friend of my ex wife) a lil “scroll” Pandora bracelet charm to represent her contribution to my finishing and defending my dissertation (used to drive 45 minutes to suck my cock in a movie theater parking lot or let me fuck the hell out of her nice ample ass, kept me going. Anyway, the lady at jewelry store that waited on me went on and on about what the charm represented and I told her I finished doctorate and from that point on she was so “handsy” and pointed about eye contact, she took a pic with me beside their nutcracker display and pressed her big titty on my arm. I would love to fuck her and with a little time , she might be game. Thanks for sharing

Back