Are you a Hot Wife, Shared Wife, Stag Wife or Cuckold Couple

until I joined this site I had never heard the terms "stag" or "vixen" while I have always know the term "swingers" but when ammy first cheated on me I had never heard of a "cuckold" and for quite a few yrs I still had not heard of it
as far as I was concerned it was a rare "kink" I had in wanting Sammy to fuck other men " Sammy had often told me she didn't know any one like me who actually wanted their wife to be fucked by other men many times I just thought I was like she said "I love it your so kinky"
it was not until I realised that a few people knew about Sammy which looking back was hardly surprising. she was seeing so many different men and in a small community I had been more than stupid to realise it would have gone unnoticed her being seen with other men.
I had always asked her to be careful and discrete but also very instrumental in her finding and dating new men and as often as possible resulting in her going out mis week and everyweekend
This was clearly was giving Sammy a "free hand" to date other men openly now she no longer had to use discretion as she had to a certain degree when she had been cheating on me , she now had no worries as she had previously about ne finding out
clearly it was stupid of me to expect anything else as this was happening
it was probably only 6 months before I started to get the odd sly remark from mates, work mates friends who would try to engage me in conversation and say something like "oh isaw Sammy in so and so bar on Saturday night" ...... saw you out early hours last night parked up by a ................ late for you to be there" obviously I had been picking her up from someones flat/house in the early hours and then I woud get sideways looks when I saw a couple of people I knew talking .........that sort of situations make you aware your being gossiped about
the first actual face to face I had was when out after football having a few pints and suddenly asked was I a "WITTOL" I had no idea at the time but looked it up the next day a saw the reference to "CUCKOLD"
But as another poster said "whats in a name"

We really don’t fit any of the conventional terms. Like others I had only heard the term cuckold but for us it’s all about mutual satisfaction. I could never enjoy myself knowing my husband was being humiliated in any way. It’s always about us as a couple and his participation or lack there of is totally up to him. I honestly prefer a threesome where he joins in. Is there a term for that? : )

Shared wife, we have been in the lifestyle for 20 yrs and still play with cpls and single females. When she wants single males she prefers BBC males and more than one usually. She likes to be video’d and pics taken so she can watch it later. Not a cuck cpl at all here. We just love sex.View attachment 2307832
This is one of the most interesting pic on B2W, I can`t favorite this enough

Back