Are you a Hot Wife, Shared Wife, Stag Wife or Cuckold Couple

I count myself fortunate to have been privileged enough to pursue a top-tier education, and am now beginning a fulfilling career as a result! Yet that doesn't mean I'm not also a big black cock slut who can't wait to get a taste of it. I'm a curious baby girl at heart... so how's that for an additional category, Curious Baby Girl.
And a dream wifey! LOL

stupid bloody question I fit in one way or another every catergory you list
This is a forum site as well as a communication site. Questions validity are part of opening communication. We all have the choice to choose to respond to posts with the hope being that the responses are directed toward the question. There's a saying here in the States "The only stupid question, is the question that isn't asked". I do however appreciate you answering the question.

TJ

This is a forum site as well as a communication site. Questions validity are part of opening communication. We all have the choice to choose to respond to posts with the hope being that the responses are directed toward the question. There's a saying here in the States "The only stupid question, is the question that isn't asked". I do however appreciate you answering the question.

TJ
yes your right I apologise sorry

Thank you. We are coming to France 45 Blaxk men from the US who are hosting a Hotel Takeover in Cap D'agde at The Babylon de Jardin

Attachments

• Cap D agde June 2019 Flyer Final.png
    Cap D agde June 2019 Flyer Final.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Back