Are you a collector..

Charlie Hustle

Male
Real Person
Throughout my life I have found that with women I am far more interested if she far into a group that I have not had sex with as of yet. In high school and later college I found myself making informal list of attributes which ranged from height or race to occupation or primary language ,and checking them off after knocking them off. This was all but forgotten until a recent business trip when I ran into a type I had not checked off and she led me to her hotel room later that evening. I was just wondering if I am the only one that does this?

As in would you fuck a redhead for example just because you had not fucked one before.
Now i understand what you mean, when you ask who is a collector and i must say that i am not a collector. I am a single cuckold wannabe and i am not even sure if i really am that. Maybe i am just a single guy, who is hiding behind wannabe cuckold profile and in fact i am an ordinary gay, but i am not sure about that also :unsure:, it is also possible that i am a guy who has some problems with my identity, but i am not sure about that either.

Lol. No neither of those describe me. I am rather introspective at times. I am very certain about my sexuality, white and have no problems with my identity. I simply had a question to ask and I asked it.

As in would you fuck a redhead for example just because you had not fucked one before.
qNow i understand what you mean, when you ask who is a collector and i must say that i am not a collector. I am a single cuckold wannabe and i am not even sure if i really am that. Maybe i am just a single guy, who is hiding behind wannabe cuckold profile and in fact i am an ordinary gay, but i am not sure about that also :unsure:, it is also possible that i am a guy who has some problems with my identity, but i am not sure about that either.

Back