Are women with great bodies more likely to cuckold their husbands?

38hsquirter

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
My wife cuckolded me early in our marriage. She had a great body, 36DDD-24-36. She told me deserved someone that equally endowed for sex. Are women with great bodies more likely to cuckold their husbands?

My guess would be yes. I think it would be about the confidence the woman has with her body. My wife would have never shown anyone anything, until she had breast augmentation. A year later, I caught my conservative wife sending pics of her tits to a man. She would have never done that if she didn't have the new confidence in her body. So, my assumption is a woman with good body image would have more confidence to share it. I think a lot of wives don't cuckold a willing husband, because they don't think men will find them attractive. Of course, there are many other reasons.

I disagree. Even ladies with less normally sexually attractive can cuckold their husbands. What she has ultimately is not her body but access to herself. Now are more attractive ladies more in tube with their sexuality? Yes! But that has more to do with her husband making her feel desirable and special

Back