Are white women interested in older black men?

I think some women prefer older guys but most would be interested with the right guy/right situation. Older guys do appear to be more confident and have more experience so it should be smoother with them.

I would say if you are older but looking for younger women you should definitely keep in good shape. It seems much more common for older guys to let themselves go. Also, dressing well is important but more so I think for older. One more thing, depending on what you look like and who you are going for, it might be beneficial to shave your head and facial hair or consider dyeing it if it completely gray.

I'm a bit older on here than most, but I still enjoy the pleasures of BBC. While most have always been older, more experienced, and more discrete, I still like to be the "teacher" to a lot of the younger BBCs and the first time with an older white, and still sexy, woman.

Enjoy it while we can!
This is great! :)

...my wife used to sleep with a late-forties (white) guy, when she was in her teens.....and she has subsequently always had a thing for older guys...!! ...I'm 6 yrs older than her, lol...
...our fantasies, even now, revolve around 'older guys' fuckin' her, although they're usually BLACK guys these days.....

Back