Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
Good answer white slut

From my place I say yes as long as the white woman wants it. In the case that she does and the black bull has to only take her, I believe is the best case scenario. However, I do like the thought of it being done like a ritual. The couple seeking out the black bull and make the offering of the wife as if it's a gift to a god.

White women are meant to be owned by real men as DanaBlackOwned said. Black men are the true Alpha males. So yes we are meant to be owned by black men. We are theirs to take. White men step aside as they always do and watch how a real man does it.

You Dam right! Black-Pimpin, we got it on lock with our big black cocks.

tumblr_nbdszp0q3d1sogt8co1_500.jpg

Back