Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

The black phallus represents power and dominance. Some cultures recognize this and honor it. Articles have been written about the fear of it among slave owners. Castration and worse were the penalties for runaway slaves. Finally in the US public recognition of its domination is being shown by white women and many of their husbands. What does this mean but that it is to be served.

The black phallus represents power and dominance. Articles have been written about the fear of it among slave owners. Castration and worse were the penalties for runaway slaves. Finally in the US public recognition of its domination is being shown by white women and many of their husbands. What does this mean but that it is to be served.
Just because it is written does not mean that it is researched and factual. In my own experience, the vagina represents power and dominance. Men will do anything to get into one. If more women realized it, we could control the world; Black, White, Yellow, and Red would all gladly submit simply for the pleasure of looking at our vaginas. Women do not give up your power for the fantasy of a large Black cock!
Cuckoldry should be about a woman taking control of the relationship and telling her lovers that they exist to serve and pleasure her, never the other way around.

The black phallus represents power and dominance. Some cultures recognize this and honor it. Articles have been written about the fear of it among slave owners. Castration and worse were the penalties for runaway slaves. Finally in the US public recognition of its domination is being shown by white women and many of their husbands. What does this mean but that it is to be served.
:bounce:

Just because it is written does not mean that it is researched and factual. In my own experience, the vagina represents power and dominance. Men will do anything to get into one. If more women realized it, we could control the world; Black, White, Yellow, and Red would all gladly submit simply for the pleasure of looking at our vaginas. Women do not give up your power for the fantasy of a large Black cock!
Cuckoldry should be about a woman taking control of the relationship and telling her lovers that they exist to serve and pleasure her, never the other way around.
:bounce:

I am a white dad of an 18 soon to be 19 blonde ******* and I know I am clueless at times. If she wore a shirt that said" I Like Black Dicks" my response would be why do you want a guy with a dirty penis and how do you know?
There is nothing particularly "dirty" about a Black penis and having raised teenagers myself, I know they often wear tshirts that they don't always understand the connotations of what they say. It is a parent's responsibility to encourage their self-worth and to teach them how to treat all people with respect and dignity. It is not their responsibility to choose their dating partners.

I am a white dad of an 18 soon to be 19 blonde ******* and I know I am clueless at times. If she wore a shirt that said" I Like Black Dicks" my response would be why do you want a guy with a dirty penis and how do you know?
she is a smart girl

I cant understand why any white woman wouldn't want to have sex with a black guy. Why would anyone ever choose a white to fuck if you have the choice? I truly believe that every white woman is either having, or wants to have, sex with a black guy.

Back