Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

"Ownership" has a stigma, properly so. "Possession" has a clearer, more acceptable, term. Women are created with openings that are increasingly being recognized as especially suitable for black cock.The fact that those openings can accommodate themselves to cocks of huge size is biologically determined. i.e., evolution. Hence, it is natural and proper that black men have a biological right to possess white women for carnal purposes. Enlightened females recognize this. And their enlightened husbands accept it and in many cases accept it whether as cuckolds or willing partners. Emotional responses such as wishing to be dominated or even punished are ancillary to the biological drive.

"Ownership" has a stigma, properly so. "Possession" has a clearer, more acceptable, term. Women are created with openings that are increasingly being recognized as especially suitable for black cock.The fact that those openings can accommodate themselves to cocks of huge size is biologically determined. i.e., evolution. Hence, it is natural and proper that black men have a biological right to possess white women for carnal purposes. Enlightened females recognize this. And their enlightened husbands accept it and in many cases accept it whether as cuckolds or willing partners. Emotional responses such as wishing to be dominated or even punished are ancillary to the biological drive.
LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!:bounce:

Back