Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

With BBC we feel so grounded emotionally and sexually. The joy of being chosen, of being obedient, loving his taste in our mouth, and of his amazing reward.View attachment 979707 View attachment 979709 View attachment 979711 View attachment 979712 View attachment 979713
God you are such a beautiful fuck toy for Black men it's very beautiful to see gorgeous white women who give themselves to Black men and keep us white boys pussy free it would be my honor to help you raise his Black children!!!

I would think since you have what they are craving you kind of hold the cards unless they go somewhere else right? Most of the people you see or a fair amount are subs anyway.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
Tough one for me. Part of me gets cold when I hear talk about being someones property. However as someone who is very submissive, the sexual pleasure I get from being used and told what and who to do and what to say is scary. I find myself inching towards the idea that I'll only be happy if I embrace the idea of belonging to strong black men as that's what gives me the most pleasure.

tumblr_o6y2m5u95w1vu5t9to1_540-jpg.1065432

Back