Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I wouldn't say white girls are meant to be black men's property but they sure as hell can get some sexual pleasure when they are! Just as long as a white girl's submission is given of her own free will and not ****** e.g. she allows herself to be dominated and owned. There are many white couples who would willingly submit to the will and power of the black man, alone just white girls.

once you on date with ur bf and just saying to him that you will come back from toilet in 15 minutes, and going to men toilet room to suck 5 black boys just to please him and to get a chance to swallow even more black sperm - i suppose i can call myslef a black mens property
My boyfriend is black, and he is glad if I'm at the club sucking at the black guys. He often asks me about this.

White women are meant to be owned by real men as DanaBlackOwned said. Black men are the true Alpha males. So yes we are meant to be owned by black men. We are theirs to take. White men step aside as they always do and watch how a real man does it.
so true we wimp white husbands just step to one side and let the black alpha male show us how our wife need looking after by real men

Back