Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Totally aggree

My relationship to a black man had developed. On the sexual side I am more his object and he play when he wants and how he wants, and I have given my acceptance for him to see other women and sometimes in our apartment while I am at home as well. I have also accepted that he can show me off when he wants.
I have not believed this was possible 1½ year ago!!

My relationship to a black man had developed. On the sexual side I am more his object and he play when he wants and how he wants, and I have given my acceptance for him to see other women and sometimes in our apartment while I am at home as well. I have also accepted that he can show me off when he wants.
I have not believed this was possible 1½ year ago!!
do you lick white pussy for your big black cock owner?

I was 45 when I had my first experience with a black guy. After that I found I needed it again and again. I began to understand both their needs and mine, and now accept it as being a totally natural feeling to have. I am no longer embarrassed about being seen naked, or being seen having sex with a black guy. It just seems the right thing to do

Good white slut

Tough topic. I don't think you can really say that we are meant to be their property but more that nature is pushing us that way.

Historically females have always sought out the strongest, most fertile men. This being black men is the reason hordes of white women are going black. The only reason not all white women are seeking out black partners in todays time is that the physical prowess or fertility of the man plays little to no role when it comes to surviving. Were this differently we'd see all white women competing for black men.

Africa being the original home of all of us it is really just a "coming home" what we are seeing today. Africans are reclaiming their rightful spot in the hierarchy and all that through nature, our deepest desires, and most primal urges.

Tough topic. I don't think you can really say that we are meant to be their property but more that nature is pushing us that way.

Historically females have always sought out the strongest, most fertile men. This being black men is the reason hordes of white women are going black. The only reason not all white women are seeking out black partners in todays time is that the physical prowess or fertility of the man plays little to no role when it comes to surviving. Were this differently we'd see all white women competing for black men.

Africa being the original home of all of us it is really just a "coming home" what we are seeing today. Africans are reclaiming their rightful spot in the hierarchy and all that through nature, our deepest desires, and most primal urges.
totally agreed! hopefully one day i will marry pretty white lady who thinks like you

Very very true

Back