Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Here's the reality of the situation in my opinion it's wrong for a white girl to turn down black dick. I actually broke up with a girl before because a black friend of mine came over and we were hanging out he wanted to see her tits and she said no.
She should have dropped down to her knees in front of him and pulled her shirt off ready to suck his dick, or showed them then sat on his lap for him to play with and suck on.
My girl now agrees with me on this 100% and makes sure they don't even get the chance to ask.
Every one of my black friends know what her pussy feels like when they cum, and she's knows how all their cum tastes.
But it's not just white women if a black dude wants me to give him head I do.
It's not a white guilt or superiority thing for us. To us it's just hot, and I can't understand how someone could see a black cock and not want to touch lick and kiss it.

Here's the reality of the situation in my opinion it's wrong for a white girl to turn down black dick. I actually broke up with a girl before because a black friend of mine came over and we were hanging out he wanted to see her tits and she said no.
She should have dropped down to her knees in front of him and pulled her shirt off ready to suck his dick, or showed them then sat on his lap for him to play with and suck on.
My girl now agrees with me on this 100% and makes sure they don't even get the chance to ask.
Every one of my black friends know what her pussy feels like when they cum, and she's knows how all their cum tastes.
But it's not just white women if a black dude wants me to give him head I do.
It's not a white guilt or superiority thing for us. To us it's just hot, and I can't understand how someone could see a black cock and not want to touch lick and kiss it.
It is powerful to some. But taking over fast

It is powerful to some. But taking over fast
To me it is wrong for anyone to make a statement that is directed to include the thoughts and acts of others. I don't think all white woman should have to accept black dick. You dropped a girlfriend because she said no to showing a black man her tits? You had a right to end your relationship with her but she had even a bigger right to say no. She is better off.

Back