Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Going where white girls go…

tumblr_ol945w1ZZQ1v533uyo1_540.jpg
Lucky girl

I am conflicted on this topic. From what I have read it seems that a lot of members believe that white women should submit to all black men no matter what. I totally disagree with this. I was approached by two black men that happened to be coming out from underneath the train tracks. They propositioned me for sex. So based on what I have read I should have submitted to them. That did not happen. If I am going to be owned it will be from someone who has earned the right to Own Me. I am not submissive by nature. I think the term gets thrown around without any real thought process going on behind it. I can get screwed by a black man but that does not mean that he has owned me.

I guess this really means that we are meant to be submissive to, belong to, and are totally owned by 'real' men ... and in the opinion of so many of us white women ... all the 'real' men are black men. Black Men just take us and we honestly will almost always accept this ... accept it from black men. So, to say we 'should' is kinda weird in a way ... because we just do ... we do submit n' accept ... we are here for the taking, I suppose, and it's black men who are the ones who really take us cus' they're so dominant. xoxx, Dana
Inbox me

:blackheart::mstickle::threesome::sex::lips::qos:When I am with a black man I love to be submissive and humiliated. It is what white women prefer but so many are afraid to submit to the black master. I see more Ir couples all the time and that is great:qos:
Couldn't agree more. I think what a lot of women don't get is that it's not just the man's benefit. Submitting to black men is the best feeling I've ever experienced. The more I obey and the freakier it gets, the better I feel

A nice tattoo just above your pussy saying black only, so when white guys hit on you you can just lift your skirt up .. and all the nearby black men and women can see. The white man going all red and purple in the face with embarassment, while the black folks just smile, most of them already know since they have used you before.

The black lady at the back gives you a big wink and later in the ladies she kisses you on the mouth and pops a card between your tits with her number on it .. then leans up close and murmurs in your ear 'my husband has a good 9incher'. Helpless to resist, already practically a slave for blacks, you start masturbating right in front of her just thinking how it will feel being used by a sexy, kinky black couple.
gasp,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back