Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Property maybe, owned maybe, but certainly sexual go-to.
tumblr_oknm2d5jvV1vkp1tio2_400.gif
Yes
No way to escape
Not beacause of strength and constraint but because of desire.

This picture makes me wet.
Even if I certailnly wouldn't like that?

No, you would object. Then you would really be punished.. AFTER that glowing
Ass is red and inflamed , welts show as that enormous black dick
FUCKS you out of resistance....FUCKS you into complete submission
FUCKS you into a place where you never want to leave

I think all women should be.
Problem is very few loyal women are out there that would submit and obey one male where she would refrain to be used sexually by other men, at least on this site. :unsure:

Of course if she wishes to be used by other women that is okay at least to me. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?????????????????????? :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:??????????????????????????????

White women are meant to be owned by real men as DanaBlackOwned said. Black men are the true Alpha males. So yes we are meant to be owned by black men. We are theirs to take. White men step aside as they always do and watch how a real man does it.
I would love to step aside and give my wife to a Black man, as long as I can listen sometimes from another room. It would be a turn on listing to hear my wife moan as a real cock slid slowly in her. I just wish my wife would go for it.

Back