Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

No one should be anyone's property. But letting a big black man dominate you and make you serve him sexually for a transient period, and of your own volition could be extremely exciting. This could equally apply to a white couple giving free reign for a black man to 'own' them - as long as it's voluntary and all participants are happy, I think a lot of sexual fun could arise from this scenario.

No one should be anyone's property. But letting a big black man dominate you and make you serve him sexually for a transient period, and of your own volition could be extremely exciting. This could equally apply to a white couple giving free reign for a black man to 'own' them - as long as it's voluntary and all participants are happy, I think a lot of sexual fun could arise from this scenario.
....all human endeavor is subject to change.

Just open your front door, literally. Trust me, you well have BBC 2 hrs a day. Seriously, just wear some spandex yoga pants with no underwear or a thong, let your ass be seen clearly and make eye contact with a black man smile and say how. Just that simple. Don't be one of those white woman who like BBC but so scared of conversation.

Just open your front door, literally. Trust me, you well have BBC 2 hrs a day. Seriously, just wear some spandex yoga pants with no underwear or a thong, let your ass be seen clearly and make eye contact with a black man smile and say how. Just that simple. Don't be one of those white woman who like BBC but so scared of conversation.
Say hi

Back