Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

when so many members of one race want to kneel and ask for the collar (against our own best interests) i guess you have to assume it’s in our genes, and so, well, Meant to Be...

I wasn't meant to be "owned" by anyone. I'm a free human being and I choose with whom I have sex and the ways that sex is enjoyed. I realize this site is serious in some ways and, in others, nothing more than fantasy fodder and that is all well and good. However, to even intimate that someone is meant to be owned by another person is absurd and shows a total lack of empathy with those women, and some men, in various countries around the world are treated as "less than" others, especially in patriarchal societies. I won't go into the psychology of such a viewpoint, but suffice to say current scholarship points to a flaw in people who believe humiliation, degradation and the like enhances sex. Nothing could be further from the truth. While a good role play can be, and is under the right circumstances, enjoyable, it is when one or two of the practitioners "buy into" the more extreme aspects and begin to act as if they are "real" or "true" that we cross a line from fantasy to ****** sex and that, honestly, violates the first rule of swinging..."'No means NO!'"
YMMV

Back