Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Being owned by black you get a real feeling of connection to a member of a superior race. When I am chain up and used I am always grateful. The usual distance between other humans does not apply. I am theirs to use. In return they pet me and slap me when I am bad. Basically all white should act as enthusiastic dogs licking their black master's boots. Its not just about sex but the feeling of serving and belonging to another.

We've all celebrated victory with cries of joy. Perhaps you just watched the NCAA basketball tournament championship game, and saw the victory cries that went up from those teammates. It's exciting to be a part of a victory shout! Shout for freedom.

Everywhere you turn, the world is telling women how to find true happiness and success. And many of these fake ideas leave women feeling frustrated, defeated, and depressed.

So it’s refreshing to know that the opinion that matters most – our Creator’s – is based on something else entirely.

The true value of women is in their identity as precious and much-loved daughters of the King.

Let’s treat one another with love ❤️ and respect.

We've all celebrated victory with cries of joy. Perhaps you just watched the NCAA basketball tournament championship game, and saw the victory cries that went up from those teammates. It's exciting to be a part of a victory shout! Shout for freedom.

Everywhere you turn, the world is telling women how to find true happiness and success. And many of these fake ideas leave women feeling frustrated, defeated, and depressed.

So it’s refreshing to know that the opinion that matters most – our Creator’s – is based on something else entirely.

The true value of women is in their identity as precious and much-loved daughters of the King.

Let’s treat one another with love ❤ and respect.
What an exceedingly odd forum for that type of commentary.

Being owned by black you get a real feeling of connection to a member of a superior race. When I am chain up and used I am always grateful. The usual distance between other humans does not apply. I am theirs to use. In return they pet me and slap me when I am bad. Basically all white should act as enthusiastic dogs licking their black master's boots. Its not just about sex but the feeling of serving and belonging to another.
Good white girl

We women have come to far in our struggle for equality to put up with this degrading talk!

Back