Are we (whiteguys) better off with small penis's?4.5

wow that I can't answer but only the white women is the people that can testify of that if thy enjoy the sex making with the black or the colour is what attracting them . but if you want me to fuck hello out of your wife or lover y you are there watching her screaming my name you can still tell me and am ready

Depends on the woman we marry if she likes the the black man look and actions the size of your penis wont matter if she likes money and nice things then size of penis is not important, if she is a slut that finds out how great bigger cocks are then no pussy for you. We only have what we were given physically how we deal with it is what matters.

Depends on the woman we marry if she likes the the black man look and actions the size of your penis wont matter if she likes money and nice things then size of penis is not important, if she is a slut that finds out how great bigger cocks are then no pussy for you. We only have what we were given physically how we deal with it is what matters.
There are many aspects to love making. Sometimes the smaller guys know the psychology of love making and give their partner just as intense orgasms as if they had larger cocks. Enthusiasm, adventure and psychological warfare can many times over come the physical limitations.

Remember, H-Bombs come in small packages.

thats true doesn't matter this size of a cock is what you know are to do best , thy are some big dead. ccock hahaha cant performed

the main reason my wife and I got into this LS is the fact that all the white guys we had mfm with were smaller than me and I wanted to see her take a big dick. I didn't realize I was a lucky white boy till then. and we have had a few averaged size blk guys in our adventures

Back