Are we white husbands 'turning out' our wives to black men?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Mike with Cali, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Mike with Cali

Mike with Cali Active Member

US
    I guess we kind of are aren't we? LOL.

Allowing BBC to use and please our white (or in my case latina) wives.

Thoughts?

Cuckcouple777 and 4danite like this.
  2. Mike with Cali

Mike with Cali Active Member

US
    No opinions?

3. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Well-Known Member

US
    This site is rampant with many many threads similar to or exactly like this one...and they've been on here for years.

So, don't be surprised if you don't get many responses for a thread that is so much like so many others.

4. Hand Solo

Hand Solo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Allowing? Or accepting? (even encouraging, lols)

Cuckcouple777 likes this.
  5. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    you know I have been thinking about that for THE last years and a half,,,,,that when she first started having sex with blk guys,,,IF I'm I allowing it or enjoying it,, I think both,,, think of it like this,,NO. 1 she walk around the house all the time with a smile ,,before maybe sometime,,,NO 2 she not BITGHING at me all the time...NO 3 I never have to go shopping anymore now when she go it not just for a new dress or a pair of shoes it for a new bbc to,,,,NO 4 if I get up on a sat. and tell her I'm going FISHING .,she said see when you get BACK ,,,not you got THINS to do around the house....NO.5 I could go on for every but you get what I'm SAYING,,,,so if I had know 22 years ago married could be this much fun ,l,,i would had allowed her to have sex with bbc ,,,,,,and enjoyed the last 22 years ,,,,that why I say ,,,,BOTH,,,, NOW ASK YOURSELF WHO USEING WHO?????????????? BY THE WAY THIS IS THE HUSBAND HERE

#5 ky2forfun, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016