Are we unique in our view

FirenFlame

Couple
From
OH, US
We recently found the website and have been reading through all the threads and it seems like we aren't your average cuckhold couple or what most people would consider a cuckhold couple to be. Just a little background, we've been married 36 years and over time our sexual interests have been varied. We started out swinging 15 plus years ago with other couples, experimented with BDSM, both began to explore our bi side, which lead me into an interest in cross dressing. We've always had a preference for black gentlemen so this part of our exploration just came naturally. First time we went black I mearly watched while she enjoyed her first black cock. Over time we would search for BBC we could share. The first time she watched me suck a black cock in front of her was a big turn on for us both. She had seen me suck dick before but it never was as exciting as with the first black one. Seems like at this point we were hooked. We started looking for BBC that wanted to use both of us for his pleasure, not just her. Of course the cross dressing element was also a big turn on as well. What we have come to enjoy is the closeness we get from working to please a Bull and we look at it from the viewpoint of equals when I'm in gurl mode. I want to be treated the same way by the Bull as he treats her, both submissive to be used by him for his pleasure. So I guess I'm not in the true sense a cuck, I'd prefer that he think of us both as his, without question of gender. We both want him to treat us both as his to use as he sees fit. Neither of us get into the humiliation aspect of it, doesn't do anything for us. We do like to be dominated, love to obey and BBC and eagerly will both suck or be fucked by him. We're very up front with what we want, we realize that many bulls aren't into what we like but that's ok, everyone has the right to their own desires. We would be interested in hearing from other couples and also Bulls on this as it seems this is not the norm. Love to hear what you think.

This is so hot. We have the same preferences as you regarding both of us being owned by our BULL and pleasing him and wanting him to use us however he sees fit. We also prefer a black man and our dynamic is that he owns us both and I obey and am submissive to them both. The only thing that we have not done that you mentioned above, is have me cross dress.

This is so hot. We have the same preferences as you regarding both of us being owned by our BULL and pleasing him and wanting him to use us however he sees fit. We also prefer a black man and our dynamic is that he owns us both and I obey and am submissive to them both. The only thing that we have not done that you mentioned above, is have me cross dress.
Hot

I think you are different just like most people are different with their own fantasies and desires. It is great that you share the same interests. It would be a better world if people just accepted differences and enjoyed them.

Nosotros tenemos similares gustos con la única diferencia de que no disfrutamos el tema de la dominación y sumisión pero igualmente todos los fines de semana salimos de fiesta y no regresamos hasta tener un grupo de más de 5 hombres para que nos penetren juntos por todos lados la noche entera

Back