• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are there truly any white women in the Washington, DC area for this BBC?

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG So here we go. I have been in the DC/ Maryland, Northern Va area for about 14 years now and I have yet to find a cool, freaky white woman who actually knows how to take care of a BBC/ former Marine who now works at a hotel here in DC. Are there any local white women who knows how to please me? Just curious. If there aren't any locals where do I look?

Attachments

bigblackbull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
View attachment 423961 View attachment 423962 View attachment 423963 View attachment 423961 View attachment 423962 View attachment 423963 So here we go. I have been in the DC/ Maryland, Northern Va area for about 14 years now and I have yet to find a cool, freaky white woman who actually knows how to take care of a BBC/ former Marine who now works at a hotel here in DC. Are there any local white women who knows how to please me? Just curious. If there aren't any locals where do I look?
Yo bro, I live in the DMV area and I have been more successful off-site more so than through this website but just hunting, bagging, and tagging regular everyday good-ol' Miss USA white pussy. Hit me up and we can team-up TOP-GUN style (Maverick and Goose without the Goose dying part), be my wingman and I'll help ya.

But while you put up the post and not to high-jack I got to offer my advertisement too for those who come by and see your post.

BIGBLACKBULL76 is in the house/the Capital/and in your mutha-fuckin mouth and pussy white-slut. Come back it up for two Prime-Grade-A DC Bulls (Mace and BBB76) over here.

Attachments

Last edited: