Are there truly any white women in the Washington, DC area for this BBC?

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG So here we go. I have been in the DC/ Maryland, Northern Va area for about 14 years now and I have yet to find a cool, freaky white woman who actually knows how to take care of a BBC/ former Marine who now works at a hotel here in DC. Are there any local white women who knows how to please me? Just curious. If there aren't any locals where do I look?

Attachments

• photo 31.JPG
    photo 31.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
  • photo 32.JPG
    photo 32.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 14
  • photo 34.JPG
    photo 34.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 14
  • photo3 3.JPG
    photo3 3.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 423961 View attachment 423962 View attachment 423963 View attachment 423961 View attachment 423962 View attachment 423963 So here we go. I have been in the DC/ Maryland, Northern Va area for about 14 years now and I have yet to find a cool, freaky white woman who actually knows how to take care of a BBC/ former Marine who now works at a hotel here in DC. Are there any local white women who knows how to please me? Just curious. If there aren't any locals where do I look?

Yo bro, I live in the DMV area and I have been more successful off-site more so than through this website but just hunting, bagging, and tagging regular everyday good-ol' Miss USA white pussy. Hit me up and we can team-up TOP-GUN style (Maverick and Goose without the Goose dying part), be my wingman and I'll help ya.

But while you put up the post and not to high-jack I got to offer my advertisement too for those who come by and see your post.

BIGBLACKBULL76 is in the house/the Capital/and in your mutha-fuckin mouth and pussy white-slut. Come back it up for two Prime-Grade-A DC Bulls (Mace and BBB76) over here.
me-biw-pics2-jpeg.423648

Attachments

• Me-BIW-pics-verify.jpeg
    Me-BIW-pics-verify.jpeg
    547.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Back