Are there truly any white women in the Washington, DC area for this BBC?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mace177588, Jul 31, 2014.

1. mace177588

mace177588 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG Me_10.jpg Me_11.jpg photo 11.JPG So here we go. I have been in the DC/ Maryland, Northern Va area for about 14 years now and I have yet to find a cool, freaky white woman who actually knows how to take care of a BBC/ former Marine who now works at a hotel here in DC. Are there any local white women who knows how to please me? Just curious. If there aren't any locals where do I look?

Attached Files:

wbfbm19 likes this.
  2. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Yo bro, I live in the DMV area and I have been more successful off-site more so than through this website but just hunting, bagging, and tagging regular everyday good-ol' Miss USA white pussy. Hit me up and we can team-up TOP-GUN style (Maverick and Goose without the Goose dying part), be my wingman and I'll help ya.

But while you put up the post and not to high-jack I got to offer my advertisement too for those who come by and see your post.

BIGBLACKBULL76 is in the house/the Capital/and in your mutha-fuckin mouth and pussy white-slut. Come back it up for two Prime-Grade-A DC Bulls (Mace and BBB76) over here.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

#2 bigblackbull76, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    wbfbm19 likes this.
  3. jessstevens

jessstevens Member

bigg.....:mstickle: