Are there any women on here that meet at all?

justhere12

Male
Real Person
Mostly seems to be guys, and more guys that want to setup a 3some. I know there are at least a few women on here craving hooking up with a BBC for a long night with hardly any words spoken....

I have my preferences, and I try to be very careful with the men I meet! I don't have any STDs and you guys don't usually like condoms, so I have to be careful, and get to know who I am with.

I don't like condoms either, but I love my health!
Amen, sista! No matter how great the sex is, if you wind up suffering afterward because your lover gave you an unexpected "present", then it's just not worth it.

I always remember that, if you don't wrap it up, it's not just the other person that you're sleeping with. You're also sleeping with everyone they've slept with, and everyone they've slept with, etc.

Ive talked to a few guys ( havent met yet) nd they said they wud use a condom bc thts wat i want which is great but u jst cnt get caught up in the moment lol... But hopefully i will be meeting sumone frm this site very soon
It's all about a choice, preference, and ultimately a decision!

I'm here to meet someone but I agree with the women above. I am not desperate to meet anybody and if they can't be respectful when talking to me, I definitely can't waste time on them. While I am not just going to throw it around to anybody, the person that does take the time will end up with someone that was truly worth it. :p

I'm here to meet someone but I agree with the women above. I am not desperate to meet anybody and if they can't be respectful when talking to me, I definitely can't waste time on them. While I am not just going to throw it around to anybody, the person that does take the time will end up with someone that was truly worth it. :p
Understood and agree..... However, the original point made by the member was nothing more than stating what it appears to be to him --- and I must say although I KNOW there are many opportunities within the community here, most of the "wanting" are just merely "wanting", not really ready to receive a BBC opportunity if it presented itself. Hey just my $ .02

Understood and agree..... However, the original point made by the member was nothing more than stating what it appears to be to him --- and I must say although I KNOW there are many opportunities within the community here, most of the "wanting" are just merely "wanting", not really ready to receive a BBC opportunity if it presented itself. Hey just my $ .02

I understood his point completely. I also understand there are plenty of guys coming on this site, posting pics of their unsuspecting wives or girlfriends and jacking off to the responses. I'm sure the percentage of honest women and couples are lower than the percentage of willing men (and way lower than the percentage of over eager men) open to meeting in the next 5 mins. The more overwhelming the experience for those "wanting" the less likely they are to wander from "wanting" to "receiving." :happy:

Just that Ive noticed the single women on here give tired excuses as to why they cant get verified, and everytime that they do message me they just seem to be around my area by chance to get me more interested in them maybe. We write what we would do to each other back and forth and when I ask for a yahoo or another way to contact outside this site, all communication stops afterwards. This just screams some lonely fake profiles made by crazy guys looking to beat off to a person they know is real while looking at pics on here

Just that Ive noticed the single women on here give tired excuses as to why they cant get verified, and everytime that they do message me they just seem to be around my area by chance to get me more interested in them maybe. We write what we would do to each other back and forth and when I ask for a yahoo or another way to contact outside this site, all communication stops afterwards. This just screams some lonely fake profiles made by crazy guys looking to beat off to a person they know is real while looking at pics on here
Unfortunately, I think it's more than just "some" lonely fake profiles...seems like way too many. Yet you'll still see a bunch of people defending these people for a bunch of BS reasons. I don't take the defenders seriously either.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, I think it's more than just "some" lonely fake profiles...seems like way too many. Yet you'll still see a bunch of people defending these people for a bunch of BS reasons. I don't take the defenders seriously either.

Good luck.
Sadly I guarantee more than half the people on here including the fake ones would disappear if this site ever goes the pay to access route

AGREED

Back