Are There Any Swingers Clubs With More BBC Singles

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I just wonder if there are any swingers clubs in USA where the majority of single men are all blacks?
I have been to many swingers clubs all over US but haven't seen anyone with lot of BBC crowd and I wish there are some where single white ladies or couples can go and have fun with so many black men.I know some swingers clubs that I visited in Europe as well as in Jamaica,Mexico, and the Dominican Republic where there were lot of black men around to choose from and get fucked by one or many of the black guys attending.
If you know any swingers clubs that cater to white wives,couples and black men please post its link here.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can mostly speak to Nashville TN, USA.

Menages - a swinger club, does have a gang bang night / couples events, that I heard single males / BBC's attend for females into that kind of thing LOL

TSC (The Social Club) - Nashville TN also has single male / hot wife nights that can attract the type of party some BBC loving hot wives might enjoy.

Menages = OK club, decent environment, terrible music, BYOB, fun play area (if you go with or meet the right people) the music is TERRIBLE if I didn't mention it loud enough the first time.
http://www.menagesclub.com

TSC = had terrible reviews, so we never went.. heard enough bad things to keep us a way.
http://thesocialclub.com

I just wonder if there are any swingers clubs in USA where the majority of single men are all blacks?
I have been to many swingers clubs all over US but haven't seen anyone with lot of BBC crowd and I wish there are some where single white ladies or couples can go and have fun with so many black men.I know some swingers clubs that I visited in Europe as well as in Jamaica,Mexico, and the Dominican Republic where there were lot of black men around to choose from and get fucked by one or many of the black guys attending.
If you know any swingers clubs that cater to white wives,couples and black men please post its link here.
Thanks.
Try club taboo, in the Ontario, California area. They have a gangbang night every month, lots of BBC

Thanks.

I am a single black male with a craving for hot white women and I have trouble finding spots in pa to meet specifically bbc lovers too. Well maybe not trouble...but more is merrier...So please let me know as well. ... And Lebanon maybe we should hookup so time ;)

You will be hard pressed to find a club that is interracial all the time (there are a number of reasons for this but we will save that for another discussion). However, there are clubs out there that have interracially themed nights and on these nights you will typically find a larger number of black men compared to the women in attendance. You are more likely to have better success finding people who host interracial hotel/house parties as these are much more common. For anyone who is serious about learning about these types of parties, you really need to be on a swinger site. It is much easier to get yourself plugged into the community that way. I have been hosting interracial parties in the NYC area for the past 3 years and we always get a good crowd and we sometimes host at a club in Midtown Manhattan.

Back