Are There Any Swingers Clubs With More BBC Singles

You will be hard pressed to find a club that is interracial all the time (there are a number of reasons for this but we will save that for another discussion). However, there are clubs out there that have interracially themed nights and on these nights you will typically find a larger number of black men compared to the women in attendance. You are more likely to have better success finding people who host interracial hotel/house parties as these are much more common. For anyone who is serious about learning about these types of parties, you really need to be on a swinger site. It is much easier to get yourself plugged into the community that way. I have been hosting interracial parties in the NYC area for the past 3 years and we always get a good crowd and we sometimes host at a club in Midtown Manhattan.
hi, inbox me to meet up in nyc,plan to visit... would like to attend the swinger parties there on our visit.

Yes, in the Nashville area there is. TSC The Social Club has Ladies Night every first Sunday and on Friday and Saturday nights they have swingers nights. They are located in a new building with a nice dance floor, social lounge and lockable play rooms and couples room. They also have B&D areas. Their staff will go out of their way to introduce you to others if you wish just like a swingers club should treat their guests. So they make it easy to set up a 1-1, 3 sum or bbc gang bang usually in a matter of moments. Of course some nights are slow as expected but the "finds" are good enough that I always take my goodie bag with lube, rubbers and handi-wipes.
The other club is Menages but it's not our style. Too loud, too expensive, too clicky, they charge for soft drinks and have rude employees. If that wasn't enough to keep you away, they keep single guys restricted in a corner and you can not play in the main area. I was horrified to learn that you can only play with single men in a dungeon type basement where unwelcome men were talking, jacking-off and pawing at me. Disgusting to say the least.

Back