Are there any success stories on this site

UrbanGuy

Male
From
DC, US
It seems to me that there are a lot of CHATTERS on this Site and no DOERS! People on here talk a good game I see, but when it's time to meet up they disappear. I would like to here from the people who had success.

Well, I had what I thought was a good possibility with a guy from here. We had some fun together, or so it seemed, but he turned out to not be able to handle the age difference (he was younger). We had a pretty good connection to go on, or so I thought. Apparently, I was wrong. I was left with the feeling of being just another notch on the belt, which is not what I was aiming for.

I'm more careful now in my choices, even in who to meet at all, and don't trust my first impressions anymore. The only other local guy is from a different site, and , as far as how he treats me is concerned, he is worlds ahead of the guy on this one.

I guess it's always a lot easier for women to meet men in this site. Men usually have to wait until a lady or her man feel comfortable going through with it. Men are pretty much a go when it's ladies willing to meet up. On this site their seem to be a lot of fakers and Chat typing Queens.

I guess it's always a lot easier for women to meet men in this site. Men usually have to wait until a lady or her man feel comfortable going through with it. Men are pretty much a go when it's ladies willing to meet up. On this site their seem to be a lot of fakers and Chat typing Queens.
Even if the woman is willing, it doesn't necessarily mean that the guy will automatically want to go ahead.

Only if a man just don't like what he see or thinks she is a fake. Besides that we are ready to roll.
Well, I'm not a fake, so I guess I know where the rest of the answer lies. I think guys are looking for a woman with a model's figure, a perfect body and face. They turn away a real woman because she has flaws that they can't handle.

Aren't u married? What are u looking for a relationship?
Yes, I'm married but hubby gives me his blessing to play.

Any man I get involved with will need to understand that my husband will always be my husband and he will always come first. Beyond that, I look for intelligence, wit and, in general, that intangible "connection". Not looking for love, but there should at least be friendship and respect.

Yes, I'm married but hubby gives me his blessing to play.

Any man I get involved with will need to understand that my husband will always be my husband and he will always come first. Beyond that, I look for intelligence, wit and, in general, that intangible "connection". Not looking for love, but there should at least be friendship and respect.
I have been part of a group for several years and I guess I had forgotten how difficult it is to connect with someone compatible. Your head is in the right place and your expectations are realistic. Patience is required. The worst mistake you can make is to lower your standards. Sounds like that you have found someone that can curl your toes

Reactions: wit
I have been part of a group for several years and I guess I had forgotten how difficult it is to connect with someone compatible. Your head is in the right place and your expectations are realistic. Patience is required. The worst mistake you can make is to lower your standards. Sounds like that you have found someone that can curl your toes
Thanks, Torpedo! Yes, he does curl my toes. ;-)

It seems to me that there are a lot of CHATTERS on this Site and no DOERS! People on here talk a good game I see, but when it's time to meet up they disappear. I would like to here from the people who had success.
I think there are a lot of people like me that are more interested in sharing ideas and opinions than we are in meeting people. I have all the pussy I could possibly want or need locally. So hooking up isn't something I am after. I do enjoy conversing with people that share the lifestyle

I think there are a lot of people like me that are more interested in sharing ideas and opinions than we are in meeting people. I have all the pussy I could possibly want or need locally. So hooking up isn't something I am after. I do enjoy conversing with people that share the lifestyle
Exactly, for that reason I think this site is very succesful. There is no way I could discuss with my family, friends or work colleagues about having a QoS tatt to attract black guys, or preferring a cock up my bum to having it in my mouth. You can talk about things that you have done or would like to do. I have also made 'friendships' on here with guys, they are mainly friendly, sexy and dont push the rudeness limits.

Exactly, for that reason I think this site is very succesful. There is no way I could discuss with my family, friends or work colleagues about having a QoS tatt to attract black guys, or preferring a cock up my bum to having it in my mouth. You can talk about things that you have done or would like to do. I have also made 'friendships' on here with guys, they are mainly friendly, sexy and dont push the rudeness limits.
I don't think a site like this would appeal to me as a way of meeting people. Long before I joined the group I had no problems meeting people. I have always preferred getting to know a person to some extent before sharing a bed. Self preservation was once a much more major concern in past years there is always a certain risk of a black man being set up by some bigoted ass. Mainly though I have always preferred to know the person that I am sharing my bed with. It also gives the opportunity to exchange medical information, birth control and things that most people don't think about in the heat of the moment. It is probably a good part of the reason that I am 62 YO and disease free

We have gone over this many times in other threads.

Yes I have had success on this site and a few members on this site can back up that claim.

From what I can tell there are only a handful of women on this site who really have had dates and to be honest I only reply to a fraction of the messages I receive. I'm not trying to be rude I just don't have the time. In a fantasy world I would like to be with all of you but the real world has a way of getting in the way.

Just look for verified members who have many posts and a real surefire way is to see if that member has posted many pictures of herself.

We are few but we are real.

I hope you find what your looking for.

Back