Are there any others out there

Hotwife32

Couple
From
MO, US
that are not into the cuckold scene? But still like to share there wife's? Or any black guys out there know anyone like that? My wife and I aren't into the sissy humiliation or the finding a bull and having a boyfriend. Now the reason I want to share my wife is because I think she is the sexiest woman on the planet. I mean I really do and so I think she deserves the best and come one sexually a guy with a big black dick usually does it lol well I've known she's been into black guys for a long time she's never dated one. It's been more of a dark secret. But we never really got into it a lot this all started out my idea haha. Recently though she tells me that dark secret is a lot more intense than she ever led on to be. I guess I'm a type A personality and would like another black well endowed type A personality to help fuck my wife with me. Something sexy about her being sexually free and a bit slutty but most of all its her getting what she wants. I would love to hear from others out there that are in a similar situation and here about your experiences.

that are not into the cuckold scene? But still like to share there wife's? Or any black guys out there know anyone like that? My wife and I aren't into the sissy humiliation or the finding a bull and having a boyfriend. Now the reason I want to share my wife is because I think she is the sexiest woman on the planet. I mean I really do and so I think she deserves the best and come one sexually a guy with a big black dick usually does it lol well I've known she's been into black guys for a long time she's never dated one. It's been more of a dark secret. But we never really got into it a lot this all started out my idea haha. Recently though she tells me that dark secret is a lot more intense than she ever led on to be. I guess I'm a type A personality and would like another black well endowed type A personality to help fuck my wife with me. Something sexy about her being sexually free and a bit slutty but most of all its her getting what she wants. I would love to hear from others out there that are in a similar situation and here about your experiences.
I am not into humiliation but am willing to participate however if it makes others happy such as licking my wife while she gets fucked. There are lots of men who will be happy to fuck your wife while you just watch. Fact is many men would rather that you not be in the room or just sit and watch. Why limit her enjoyment to just black cock since there is plenty of other cock that will please her just as much. Once she starts she will decide what she wants and you will be expected to obey her demands

I am not into humiliation but am willing to participate however if it makes others happy such as licking my wife while she gets fucked. There are lots of men who will be happy to fuck your wife while you just watch. Fact is many men would rather that you not be in the room or just sit and watch. Why limit her enjoyment to just black cock since there is plenty of other cock that will please her just as much. Once she starts she will decide what she wants and you will be expected to obey her demands

This is one of those posts that make you lose faith in humanity lol

We are just about the same, except she usually goes out to fuck then brings her dirty cum filled pussy home and then I get to play with her used pussy. I feed his load to her add mine and repeat. We're not into domination or humiliation. It's a sexual thing, not a power thing. I'm like you I just want to share my slut with like minded men and or couples.

We are just about the same, except she usually goes out to fuck then brings her dirty cum filled pussy home and then I get to play with her used pussy. I feed his load to her add mine and repeat. We're not into domination or humiliation. It's a sexual thing, not a power thing. I'm like you I just want to share my slut with like minded men and or couples.

Yeah one of our rules is we never do anything seperatley. It's a turn off for both of us. She doesn't like feeling unfaithful and doesn't like the idea of being alone with another man. It's more of a three way kinda thing with not gay stuff between men lol I would watch some of course. But for the most part were looking for someone into MFM threesome

Yeah one of our rules is we never do anything seperatley. It's a turn off for both of us. She doesn't like feeling unfaithful and doesn't like the idea of being alone with another man. It's more of a three way kinda thing with not gay stuff between men lol I would watch some of course. But for the most part were looking for someone into MFM threesome
Yeah, you're not alone! That's how we like it, the guys she's seen, she's known for years before we married and is comfortable with them. I've chosen to not be there. We're working on that though.

BINGO! We are in the same situation. We aren't into the humiliation part of this, nor does my husband want to be "cucked". I don't think any situation where that would be a remote possibility would end well. He is way to controlling and dominate for that to happen. We like the idea of me getting fucked by a BBC, of course while he watches until its over and the guy leaves. No small talk after etc etc etc. Just fuck me and be gone. My husband like to put it this way. If I like a black dildo why not put a live person on the end of it and let him do the work! I would love to be my husbands slut while he gives me over to be fucked by a black guy. Its taken awhile for me to come to this conclusion but Im getting there. Anyway I think there are many white couples who think the same as you. I read some of the humiliation posts here and I don't get it. I don't have a problem with the way others like to experience this particular kink, but some of them I just don't understand. To me there is a difference between being dominated and treated like an *******. Either way I live by " To each his, or her, own" Great post!

Last edited:
Interesting comments but I bet that few of the couples interested in having the wife fucked by another man felt this way when they first met or got married. Some people think that it is humiliating for a man to even know that his wife fucks other men, by the way the dictionary meaning of cuckold is a man who accepts his wife fucking other men. Hopefully you will find what you desire since it is easy to find men to fuck a woman while the husband watches or any other way

Interesting comments but I bet that few of the couples interested in having the wife fucked by another man felt this way when they first met or got married. Some people think that it is humiliating for a man to even know that his wife fucks other men, by the way the dictionary meaning of cuckold is a man who accepts his wife fucking other men. Hopefully you will find what you desire since it is easy to find men to fuck a woman while the husband watches or any other way
Thats true about the definition, but I think that particular definition has been replaced. It should read " men who love to watch other men fuck their wives while being humiliated by them" I would never do that to my husband. Some women are into it, and thats fine. Personally I don't see the sexual connection. Then again whatever trips ones trigger or floats their boat we say! Oh and when we were married I never thought about fucking anyone other than my husband. I am still having issues with this idea. I/we are at a crossroads now because of my issue with guilt if I fuck a black guy. Even thought I have my husbands complete approval to do so. Its nerve wracking to say the least.

Awesome comment! It's nice to see other couples with similar perversions.
I can agree that in a sense we both feel its a perversion and a total turn on. He got to that conclusion many many years ago. He just brought me along for the ride you might say. ;)
Now if I can EVER get on top of that horse and ride it..........

I can agree that in a sense we both feel its a perversion and a total turn on. He got to that conclusion many many years ago. He just brought me along for the ride you might say. ;)
Now if I can EVER get on top of that horse and ride it..........
I was actually against interracial sex until I met my wife. Then I found out that she had a mixed race baby before we met. So we talked about it and it really really turned me on. And here we are!

I'll add that preferring it this way makes it difficult to find a person you can trust to be like minded. My wife must be comfortable with them before anything ever happens.

I was actually against interracial sex until I met my wife. Then I found out that she had a mixed race baby before we met. So we talked about it and it really really turned me on. And here we are!
It really is a different "kink" for everyone who participates in it. My husband would have never spoken to me if that were the case. He's not a "racist", a word that I personally despise as its lost its true meaning years ago, but thats another subject all together. He just didn't like to date women who had children already. I am glad he was like that. We have a ******* in law who was married to a black guy before his ******* married her. They have a mixed teenager. My husband says if he is fine with it, so is he. I guess this little kink we all seem to have has many components that make it so diverse in many ways.

For the life of us both. We cannot understand why a white guy would want to be humiliated, or let his wife get pregnant, by another man of ANY color. If my husband were like that I would have left his ass years ago. I wan't a MAN not a sissy. Again this is my preference. I don't care if other men paint themselves pink and suck other guys cocks after fucking their wives while they are pregnant. Its just not for us and some people here who have messaged me seem to think its the "way to go". Well its not for us LOL.

For the life of us both. We cannot understand why a white guy would want to be humiliated, or let his wife get pregnant, by another man of ANY color. If my husband were like that I would have left his ass years ago. I wan't a MAN not a sissy. Again this is my preference. I don't care if other men paint themselves pink and suck other guys cocks after fucking their wives while they are pregnant. Its just not for us and some people here who have messaged me seem to think its the "way to go". Well its not for us LOL.
My wife cannot get pregnant anymore so the bareback is in play, with select few. I'm not going to be humiliated or let her be either. This is to be hot and not hurtful.

Back