Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

DeeDeeinCO

Female
A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?

think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.

If your having bulls baby why not be with your bull full time

My first wife thru some friends she knew before we married got us involved in swapping I got an average married woman that was so so in sex my wife got an older guy with a big dick that she sucked and fucked and was excited to talk about. When I think back was probably the start of her wanting bigger dick.

he says he's not looking for that...simply wants to bred white women who are looking for a mixed race baby. i understand where he's coming from...he's 28 and wants to play for awhile. ive happily agreed and accepted this pregnancy, as has my husband. additionally, we are, my husband and i, financially secure and no desire to divorce
Yet another sick fantasy story.

I can see the down side, the wife having more desire for strange black cock. You screw harder with the one you might never see again as opposed to the spouse that is there every day. More desire, more passion. Yet it is so fucking hot seeing married/gf white women being taken and fucked to the heights of passion and orgasm by fat black cock. Them being married, it being bbc sex, makes it all the more taboo, naughty, and exciting. But unless the WM gets off on being submissive and denied the arrangement should include him being with his wife and other women, at least when they can.

Last edited:
Not like I had anything to say about ,except to leave when I found out.. Instead I stayed & enjoyed bein turned out as a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cock suckin (faggot) bitch-boi cucky.. Until she got bored after turnin her once str8 hubby into a faggot cock sucker & left me.. But Im all good with it

Not like I had anything to say about ,except to leave when I found out.. Instead I stayed & enjoyed bein turned out as a BBC Luvin cummthirsty cock suckin (faggot) bitch-boi cucky.. Until she got bored after turnin her once str8 hubby into a faggot cock sucker & left me.. But Im all good with it
Good for you, better to seperate if you are not compatible anymore. Why stay with a women when you are gay.

Well I guess I didnt explain myself well enough..Yess it is True I Luv bein a cummthirsty cock suckin bitch boi for a Blk Man or Men ,just cant help but luvin to submit to Blk Men..But I Do Still Luv a Sexy Shapely Women. & Preferably One that Loves me But Luvs fuckin BBC & usin me for a cucky .. I do Luv bein verbally Humiliated ,hence callin myself a faggot & a cock sucker .. Cause I do Luv performing gay faggot acts ,I Luv Big Blk Cock & cummmmm... But I Love Women... If that makes any sense to you all thats how I Am

I can see the down side, the wife having more desire for strange black cock. You screw harder with the one you might never see again as opposed to the spouse that is there every day. More desire, more passion. Yet it is so fucking hot seeing married/gf white women being taken and fucked to the heights of passion and orgasm by fat black cock. Them being married, it being bbc sex, makes it all the more taboo, naughty, and exciting. But unless the WM gets off on being submissive and denied the arrangement should include him being with his wife and other women, at least when they can.
While I understand everyone's motivation for their involvement in the cuckold scene varies, for myself & many others the 'getting off on being submissive and denied' is the main factor.

One weekend, when my wife's BF was staying over and I came into the house after being outside doing some work. I saw Deke and Dee kissing, and they looked like two teenagers in love, and their hands were all over each other. Suddenly, I felt that rush of jealousy and anger at another man kissing my wife! Then he pulled off her shirt and I saw his sliding down her back to her waist and into her pants, and I just sat down to watch...

This is a good question. However I can totally relate to your friend in that after I started watching my wife, I was unable to get full erections, my cock seems to have shrunk and I cum in seconds, even before I am fully hard. In that way, I regret it a little however at least my wife can enjoy great sex and relief without having to cheat behind my back and we can have a "normal" married like in all other ways. So the few regrets are outweighed by benefits

Back