Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

No regrets with cuckolding , and now slowly introducing my cz gf to the idea of bbc . But its gona be a long haul , czech women have those old ideas about being faithfull .

My regret is that my wife's bull will not let me watch him fucks my wife. He lets me watch while they make out and he feels her up.

He orders me to undress her to her bra and panties, and he then takes her to our bedroom to fuck her and he tells me to leave the house until he's sends me a text to come home and change the bed sheets.

Just because you have the wrong skin color? if you really are inadequate and you love your wife, leave her. She deserves better. But that would also mean she is with a man she actually does not like. Does any of that sound reasonable?

If he's really inadequate and loves her leave her. What would make him inadequate? Unless his wife is fucking twat and doesn't understand deeper emotional and psychological connections that just sex (in that case she needs help) which I highly doubt any of that of her. if he loves her he needs to voice those feelings.. If she loves him her first priority should be calming those feelings of inadequacy. Any female that thinks differently are the ones who need selectively bred out of this world because we need less hateful cold people. We have a enough of those in this world.

I haven't regretted it for a second! It's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I think its a perfect solution for a stable and loving marriage. The black lover satisfies my wife's sexual needs in a perfect way. I simply can't compete with him sexually.

I am grateful that our bull has given us so very many outstanding experiences. My wife and I both feel completely satisfied. Both sexually and emotionally.

Cuckolding has even more importantly given us the most perfect biracial *******.

My wife needs biracial ******* and there is only one way to satisfy that need - at least if she wants to remain married to me. She says: I NEED you. You're the perfect husband.A-temp-QoS1.jpg tumblr_me1b8vnAJ41rhurq1o1_500.jpg

A Cuck Hubby's Letter
Sir,
I am at a loss for words right now as I realize I just unleashed a beast and may very well lose

My sexy wife and become a pathetic little dick loser forever!

You deserve her and she deserves your cock I will submit to you, sir as black men are far more dominant and sexual beasts that make us white boys seem so pathetic I actually am hard right now for some reason thinking about my wife leaving me for a black stud. What will my family think of her having a black baby, and my friends?

- http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2017/01/letterthe-cuck-in-you.html

Most husbands are struggling towards deciding how far they'll have to go towards inspiring their wives to get involved in this lifestyle. And more so, if and when the wife does get involved, will there be any limits as to how far they're willing to go towards cucking them.

IMG_20170105_134131_700.jpg

A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
My wife has been with a few friends of ours over the years. The only regret is that she has not been with a black bull yet.

Last edited:
A friend of ours husband called me last night. He told me that at first the thought of his wife with other men excited him, but now he is regretting letting her do so. Our friend's husband said that since he has let his wife play with other men that he has been having difficulty getting erections. And when he is able to get it up, he cums in just seconds.

Our friend's husband told me that his wife feels different now, when they have intercourse. He says that she feels looser, and that both excites and humiliates him. Our friend's husband told me that his wife is taking care of herself more, now that she is dating other men. She has lost weight, got her hair cut and styled, started wearing make up and dressing sexy, like she hadn't in the past. He says that his wife looks really good now, especially when she is going out on a date.

Our friend's husband told me that he doesn't want his wife to stop playing, but at the same time wishes that she wouldn't play. He told me that he hates that his thoughts are so conflicted. And he wishes that his wife was as excited about sex with him as she gets when she's thinking about other men.

Do husband's here go through those same thoughts?
Do you ever regret letting your wife play?
Or
Has the sex, and your relationship, been better because your wife has played / is playing with other men?
Adopting this lifestyle is not everyone's cup of tea.. Many people have ruined their marital life and regretted.. Once you do something then you can't reverse it.. I never ever regretted for other men banging my wife infront of me.. I always enjoyed it..

Back