Are There Any BBC Bulls Who Like The Cuck Husband To Service Them

Currently I don't have a regular cuck (maybe someone can change that status, lol) but I love having a cuck service me on demand. I make it clear from the start tho, that I don't mess with wannabe cucks who are afraid to suck cock or offer up their boipussy if I so demand. Nothing turns me on more than a hotwife that loves to see her husband getting sissified.
Ohh god

Currently I don't have a regular cuck (maybe someone can change that status, lol) but I love having a cuck service me on demand. I make it clear from the start tho, that I don't mess with wannabe cucks who are afraid to suck cock or offer up their boipussy if I so demand. Nothing turns me on more than a hotwife that loves to see her husband getting sissified.
ohhh god!! what a stud..........

The husband should suck the bulls cock better than the wife/gf .. knowing my black cock is is touching the back of your husbands throat as you watch is such a turn on to me
Our bull friend used to text me first thing the next morning to thank us for a great night, tell me how hot my wife is
and to remind me I still had his sperm still swimming around in my throat and tummy. He loved knowing he was still with us the next day.

Back