Are impotent cuckolds more desireable in cuck relationships?

Just wondering what my fellow life stylers think about this topic,
Its been speculated that impotent cuckolds would be more naturally adept and more secure and loving in cuck or FLR relationships when they are not able to perform properly, Thus more desireable to a woman who wants this to be a mainstay of her relationship
The premise is that since the are limp dicks they wouldnt stray anyways and embrace their proper role in a cuck relationship,,

Interesting point indeed. I tend to think the cuck being able to perform properly and being denied by the wife and/or Bull adds to the satisfaction enjoyed by all. If they are true lifestylers that is. Wanting the unobtainable. In some ways, that underlines the envy the cuck will have in regards to the Bull, doesn't it?

Thank you for asking this question. I think it gets to the heart of the issue for many. It seems to me that the answer depends on the people involved. Some people are just into fantasy and more of a hot wife scenario where the husband and wife may have sex but the wife has other lovers. An impotent husband would not work there. I am just not sure that this is cuckolding. The more extreme cuckold is where the husband does not have sex and the wife does not want to have sex with him. In that setting an impotent husband is a plus. It just reinforces the wife's decision and so forth. But the husband still needs to have the mental desire to have sex. I just think the whole thing works better when the cuckold is frustrated, and the wife and lover are satisfied.

I think the most natural and healthy cuckolding relationship is where the husband is frustrated but unable to perform. This could be strictly size or inability to erect or the taking of supplements to make him unable to erect. The cuckold naturally becomes submissive in a setting like that. The wife naturally becomes more dominant and will eventually find men that can be not only sex partners but men that she can respect and look up to. This is helped with the contrast. A white wife with a masculine black man will compare him to an impotent white husband who is tiny. This will go far beyond sex. It may be fantasy for some but it can be achieved if everyone is committed.

The final point I would like to make is that part of this is the respect that a cuckold should have for the man in the relationship. I think that many on this site are really jealous of the real men. What they should develop is respect. If you are impotent or tiny or white and these are things your wife does not respect or desire---that is just reality for you. The pressure is off for you. You do not have to have sex or try to be something you are not. But this should then translate into total respect and gratitude for the man/men who your wife is with.

Thank you for asking this question. I think it gets to the heart of the issue for many. It seems to me that the answer depends on the people involved. Some people are just into fantasy and more of a hot wife scenario where the husband and wife may have sex but the wife has other lovers. An impotent husband would not work there. I am just not sure that this is cuckolding. The more extreme cuckold is where the husband does not have sex and the wife does not want to have sex with him. In that setting an impotent husband is a plus. It just reinforces the wife's decision and so forth. But the husband still needs to have the mental desire to have sex. I just think the whole thing works better when the cuckold is frustrated, and the wife and lover are satisfied.

I think the most natural and healthy cuckolding relationship is where the husband is frustrated but unable to perform. This could be strictly size or inability to erect or the taking of supplements to make him unable to erect. The cuckold naturally becomes submissive in a setting like that. The wife naturally becomes more dominant and will eventually find men that can be not only sex partners but men that she can respect and look up to. This is helped with the contrast. A white wife with a masculine black man will compare him to an impotent white husband who is tiny. This will go far beyond sex. It may be fantasy for some but it can be achieved if everyone is committed.

The final point I would like to make is that part of this is the respect that a cuckold should have for the man in the relationship. I think that many on this site are really jealous of the real men. What they should develop is respect. If you are impotent or tiny or white and these are things your wife does not respect or desire---that is just reality for you. The pressure is off for you. You do not have to have sex or try to be something you are not. But this should then translate into total respect and gratitude for the man/men who your wife is with.
VERY true. At first, I did find myself a bit envious of the men my wife would have sex with instead of me, but then I remembered the tremendous pressure I felt before she would take a bull in trying to satisfy her with my little cock that cums in five seconds. I would worry all day whether she was finding someone to sexually satisfy her since I couldn't. When we finally came out in the open and her bull completely satisfies her and does not try to take her from me just have great sex, I became Extremely grateful and totally respect him

A voluntary cuckold relationship will work best when all members involved (wife, husband, her lovers) all exist in harmony, with respect for each other. This means the wife and/or her lovers aren't trying to constantly humiliate or frustrate the husband, and the husband returns that admiration by being pleasant, co-operative, and overall a good host. That way, the marriage lasts, the husband may desire giving/receiving sexual satisfaction and favors when appropriate.

If its involuntary cuckolding, however, the wife and her lovers would care less about the hubby as they would hold no respect for him, and the husband would basically co-exist inside a failing marriage. Although some of the bulls, here, would enjoy that, I believe most married women would prefer maintaining a stable marriage in appearance for family and friends, and simply enjoy her "lovers" at her own pleasure.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Back