are husbands allowed to fuck other women

tomtomjim

Male
Gold Member
How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them

Same here ... full swap. We learned over the years that 3-somes were a lot easier to arrange and enjoy than couple swaps. The more people involved the more likely one of the 4 won't be into it as much. We also found that in the FFMs we sat up, about half the time the female was mostly into other women, and my wife isn't that much so. So, out of the many MMFs, FFMs, and full couple swaps, we found MMFs the most fun. But we have had a few interesting FFMs as well.

Same here ... full swap. We learned over the years that 3-somes were a lot easier to arrange and enjoy than couple swaps. The more people involved the more likely one of the 4 won't be into it as much. We also found that in the FFMs we sat up, about half the time the female was mostly into other women, and my wife isn't that much so. So, out of the many MMFs, FFMs, and full couple swaps, we found MMFs the most fun. But we have had a few interesting FFMs as well.
how do the numbers break down for the husband having other women , most men are allowed but do they do it

We are not true swingers. We are into the interracial lifestyle
We are more like you but I can have other women but Pam would prefer I did not and she rules, she likes other men of any color and eventually I have only mfm sex with her and have done all the things I never thought Ii would do. She always tells me it was my idea so accept it. First time she asked me to clean her I refused but soon complied after she got hold of my balls. Pam is 5ft 1 1oo lbs and we started about your age

If he wanted to is like to see it. Easier said than done but I never thought he would help insert a black sick in me either. Never
have you ever used a dildo on him and you may be surprised what he will do if you want him to. If you plan to do this long term you should consider getting him used to doing new things. You will find that your desires and wants will change over time and that maybe you will want him to clean and suck just to see how it feels. It is much easier for a man to submit if his wife encourages him before hand and does him gently

Back