are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Easy to see who wears the pants in your family ... LOL!

JOKE:
A young couple are arguing about something, and suddenly the husband takes off his pants, hands them to his wife and says "HERE, put these on" ... she does, and of course the pants are way, way too big, and she says "They're too big ... they don't fit me".
The husband smirks and says "THAT'S RIGHT ... I wear the pants in this family, and don't forget it!"
The wife smiles and then takes her panties off, hands them to her husband and says "Here, put THESE on" ... the husband tries but can't even get the panties up past his knees. He says "I can't get in these, they're too small" .... and the wife smirks and says "RIGHT, as long as you have your attitude, you won't be getting in these panties either."
Lesson Learned
Does not matter who wears the pants, I have learned from experience that most men do what the woman wants and even women pretend that they are submissive. The women on here who like to be taken aggressively by a big cock only like it when they have control over the situation. Few would live with or allow a husband to take them however he wanted whenever.

I have been cuckold for over 15 years with my ex wife , and the only sex possible was with my tongue serving wife and cleaning her BBC lover . always denial and in chastity, and i would have been punished if she had found me cheating

that is to me a cuckold life and i wish to find a new Woman to get married to start this again.

I will watch my next husband screw another woman once or twice.
With the right guy & right situation.... It would absolutely turn me on & nourish a strong connection!
Buuuut I am not the typical female...
Dear Freespirit

i had been cuckold by a very strict Wife , she required that all my attention was focus on her extasy , i am now a very talented pussy licker and if some Black Superiour wish to test my licking talent .... they will owned me ...

Ha! Good idea, although I'm tempted to let him try anyway as if he ended up in bed with a woman he would disappoint her one way or another! Probably cum over her belly! X

Better still, ask him to introduce you to her, then you can introduce her to BBC (this is one role a BBC should fulfil BTW the spreading of the word of BBC). Then perhaps the pair of you can cuckold his ass. Lucky fucker won't know which way to turn!

How many wives allow their husbands to fuck other women and how many men are permitted to fuck other women. If allowed has the husband had other women besides his wife. Bulls do you think the hubbies are allowed to fuck other women or do their wives control them
There`s nothing anyone could allow or forbid anyone. It`s all about choice. No matter what party or role.

I don't have a husband but if I had, a white one - would be forbidden to fuck me or any other women while he would have to agree for me to fuck as many black men as there would want me. If I ever had a black husband, I would encourage him to fuck other white women... for black women, hmm... only if he would share.

I don't have a husband but if I had, a white one - would be forbidden to fuck me or any other women while he would have to agree for me to fuck as many black men as there would want me. If I ever had a black husband, I would encourage him to fuck other white women... for black women, hmm... only if he would share.
Very interesting thought, Alice. :unsure:

Yes, I let my husband have sex with other women. It is only fair.
Fair? Maybe.

A state of millions of inhabitants needs a written common law that`s published and executed by some institution. A tribe consisting of only a few dozens needs some communicated rules and yet an organisational structure that`s well accepted by the members. For a couple "that works" this is quite different, as it "only" needs agreement on those topics that are on a spouse`s mind - either consensus or at least reasonable compromise.

A "same right for both"-strategy doesn`t make sense, as in many cases both individuals do not like/dislike exactly the same things. For example, you could agree on a division of housework. It makes no sense to divide it on a 50-50 basis when one partner prefers to carry out the garbage while the other prefers to wash the dishes.

Personally, i would always prefer to be with a woman who is "free to play" with other men (and women, if she likes so) without myself having other "partners" on the side, unless we play together (in threesomes/moresomes, for instance. But even then she would have to be the "center of attention")! ...but maybe that`s just me? ;)

Back