are husbands allowed to fuck other women

Husband they are loud to fuck other women if the let her wife knows just like the women is loud to fuck other men if they let her husband knows that's call trust. But they have to fuck their wife to because that's your relationship and the love of your life. Anything that you let know husband or wife and you have permission of it is fine but is you don't let her know or him that's cheating and is not trust.

We both have outside partners. We have long held that, "It's not cheating as long as your partner knows about, and condones, it."
do you have as many outside partners as her , I am like you but it seems that wife has way more than me and I am certain that if It looked like I was doing to much something would happen

do you have as many outside partners as her , I am like you but it seems that wife has way more than me and I am certain that if It looked like I was doing to much something would happen

As many as her? No. Not because I am not allowed or it would cause problems. I don't bother with it because, first, I honestly don't have the time. Even when I am on my normal schedule I work 11-12 hour days. My time off is dedicated to family, working in the shop, or a very small group of friends.

Also, I just don't really have the interest. Thanks to some of our extra curricular activities I am exposed to plenty of women. But those I play with tend to be very close friends. My days of one stands or casual fucks ended when I got out of the military and married my wife. She is the one that holds my interest.

As many as her? No. Not because I am not allowed or it would cause problems. I don't bother with it because, first, I honestly don't have the time. Even when I am on my normal schedule I work 11-12 hour days. My time off is dedicated to family, working in the shop, or a very small group of friends.

Also, I just don't really have the interest. Thanks to some of our extra curricular activities I am exposed to plenty of women. But those I play with tend to be very close friends. My days of one stands or casual fucks ended when I got out of the military and married my wife. She is the one that holds my interest.
always interesting to hear about the different arrangements people have ,variety is the spice of life

Same here ... full swap. We learned over the years that 3-somes were a lot easier to arrange and enjoy than couple swaps. The more people involved the more likely one of the 4 won't be into it as much. We also found that in the FFMs we sat up, about half the time the female was mostly into other women, and my wife isn't that much so. So, out of the many MMFs, FFMs, and full couple swaps, we found MMFs the most fun. But we have had a few interesting FFMs as well.
This is us, as well.....full swap. Almost exactly except not many FFMs, much to his chagrin. We do nothing without each other's permission and knowledge, and this works very well for us. We have been married for MANY years, and love each very much. As I already said, this works for us, and we enjoy our lifestyle immensely. When I have a friend, husband always meets him and participates when he wants. He is definitely not a cuck.

Last edited:
While I understand there are swinging couple here, I would be more inclined to the cuckold lifestyle. As a result, it is expected that the husband remains faithful.
Interesting that some men who consider themselves cuckolds are more like swingers and some couples who do not consider themselves cuckold couples act like they are

I have have never and will never be allowed to play with other women. My wife simply does not want me to do that and i made a promise to her not to do it. She, on the other hand, has played with a lot of men during our 20 odd years together and i still encourage her to play as often as possible.
Also, these days, i cannot satisfy my wife let alone another woman even if i was allowed to.
Because i am big into being humiliated, my wife has actually suggested a couple of times, whilst i am cleaning her, that perhaps she should bring another woman home just to see my humiliation at not being able to get aroused. The thought of that actually makes me cum whilst soft!!

Of course the REASON most women don't allow their husbands to be with other women, even though their own pussies have taken more cocks than the quills on a porcupine, is because Women don't Trust other Women. They know how catty women are ... nature of the beast. I could never agree to such a limited, one-sided arrangement, however ... having other people join the love nest should be for the enhancement of the couple's relationship, not just the satisfaction of ONE individual.

Last edited:
Of course the REASON most women don't allow their husbands to be with other women, even though their own pussies have taken more cocks than the quills on a porcupine, is because Women don't Trust other Women. They know how catty women are ... nature of the beast. I could never agree to such an arrangement, however ... having other people join the love nest should be for the enhancement of the couple's relationship, not just the satisfaction of ONE individual.
I love it when you talk dirty or when a woman is honest about how they feel. I also love that intense bitchiness that only a woman can express or even feel. I really believe my wife when she tells me she is fucking him for me and then tells me to shut up and keep licking.

... I really believe my wife when she tells me she is fucking him for me and then tells me to shut up and keep licking.
Easy to see who wears the pants in your family ... LOL!

JOKE:
A young couple are arguing about something, and suddenly the husband takes off his pants, hands them to his wife and says "HERE, put these on" ... she does, and of course the pants are way, way too big, and she says "They're too big ... they don't fit me".
The husband smirks and says "THAT'S RIGHT ... I wear the pants in this family, and don't forget it!"
The wife smiles and then takes her panties off, hands them to her husband and says "Here, put THESE on" ... the husband tries but can't even get the panties up past his knees. He says "I can't get in these, they're too small" .... and the wife smirks and says "RIGHT, as long as you have your attitude, you won't be getting in these panties either."
Lesson Learned

Back