Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

As a lover of gangbangs,seeing a women so sexually aroused they are taking more than one at the same time,I do wonder sometimes. Are they really that aroused or is it the fact that they are satisfying their partner(s) and not really doing it for their own benefit?

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.

It is sensory overload. You have hands all over your body groping and grabbing you, your chest having someone flick your clit as a nice thick cock is pumping you. You are the sexual object of multiple men and they desire you. Also you are providing pleasure to them as well. It is an all of the above options.
Mmm I agree there,seeing a female taking one at one end then almost being over pleasured at the other end all that while that pretty body is glistening in sweat while we all wait to please you some more,it's very arousing

My girlfriend said,she loves being their shut,when it is rough,an she is not in control,then is when she feels like the slutty whore the she really is

I've done 3 now and so far they are an extremely fun and tiresome event. As mentioned it is a sensory overload but also several men using you for their pleasure. You need to set ground rules before hand how rough people can be, is protection to be used if not where can they cum. Also keep in mind black men tend to have a large volume of cum so several of them can make you very messy.

Back