Are gangbangs really that electrifying for women?

if i was your white husband, i would be spectator while one of group of black men taking turns and cumming deep in your fertile womb and other group of black men waiting for their turn to unload their potent cum would be spectators too. does this count as lots of spectators? ;)
For me dirtytalk is also a really exiting part of a gangbang.
If i hear something that makes me feel extra dirty it really can trigger an orgasm :)

For my wife it is all about being the center of attention—getting fucked while guys stand around waiting their turn.
Hearing her say “who’s next?” is very hot and seeing another guy slide his cock into her.
In between fucks I wipe her pussy with a towel which becomes soaked with loads of cum.
Her record was nine guys during an evening in a hotel room which reeked from cum. Several guys came twice.

For my wife it is all about being the center of attention—getting fucked while guys stand around waiting their turn.
Hearing her say “who’s next?” is very hot and seeing another guy slide his cock into her.
In between fucks I wipe her pussy with a towel which becomes soaked with loads of cum.
Her record was nine guys during an evening in a hotel room which reeked from cum. Several guys came twice.
What else can you say
but awesome

How do you even start doing something like this?
You go to a LS site (we belong to sdc.com & kasidie.com and join a 'BBC GB' group or 'BWC GB' group (sometimes called something like 'greedy girls' group LOL. We found a group called MagnumBBCS (some of its members are on this site) and got in touch, and got invited to 'watch' (A day or two ago I wrote about her first GB on a different thread on this site--here's a pictureDSC00245.JPG).

For me dirtytalk is also a really exiting part of a gangbang.
If i hear something that makes me feel extra dirty it really can trigger an orgasm :)
while in the middle of group of black men who are all going bare in you and talking like your cheap slut, would your orgasm be intensified if right at that moment you would be looking in your white husband's eyes and tell black men how you like being their sex toy?

while in the middle of group of black men who are all going bare in you and talking like your cheap slut, would your orgasm be intensified if right at that moment you would be looking in your white husband's eyes and tell black men how you like being their sex toy?
I dont think so, but if like a girl who looks at me and tells me something that makes me feel extra cheap and dirty i would ;)

"Do gangbangs really electrify women?" No doubt, they do, so long if the gang is built by the right guys. Performing at black.com and being fucked by Jason Luv, Louie Smalls, Jax Slayher, Nat Turnher, Jason Brown, Rob Piper and Ricky Johnson this is an offer that I would not refuse. I can also name a pride of white guys for a gangbang.

Back