Are cuckolds submissive and are their wives actually dominant.

tomtomjim

Male
Gold Member
We pretend that we fuck other men because we want to but the truth is we fuck other men because she wants to nand I do what she wants or she makes me. I have come to enjoy this kind of sex and serving bulls but I did not at first and we still did it. Most cuckolds deny that they are submissive and the wives let them think that.

We pretend that we fuck other men because we want to but the truth is we fuck other men because she wants to nand I do what she wants or she makes me. I have come to enjoy this kind of sex and serving bulls but I did not at first and we still did it. Most cuckolds deny that they are submissive and the wives let them think that.
:hot::bounce::p

I played the bull to many couples, some of them long term, in the 1980s and 1990s (retired now) and I came to the conclusion that most of the husbands were to some degree submissive. Some of the wives played the game of claiming that they were submitting to mmf etc games mainly to please their husbands but many of them admitted to me that there were a few fucks with other men that their husbands didn't know about. In other words they liked extra cock and were open to the right approach. That said I only met one (out of maybe 50) wife who was actually a dome to her husband

I've been the dom in our relationship since the beginning. After 15 years it became time for her to take some responsibility in the sexuality of our relationship, so she's been learning to dom me and it's finally happening. She's my dom, she chooses to be submissive, equal or dom to her black men based on how she feels and who they are. I'm only submissive to her. Her guys are either 1) her guys and I'm out of the picture or 2) buddies of mine who I'll toke up and play PS4 with a couple days later.

It started with her requesting I setup a bound-blindfolded - "Dark stranger" fantasy and later getting her dates with well endowed black men. Now she's in charge of the sex and I get to be the sub for a while. When she's gotten a handle on truly being dominant, she's got sub fantasies she still wants to fullfill at my hands. So we're both technically switches, we just take time in the order of years to shift.

I'm a fem Dom , am Dom to cuck and at least an equal to a Bull. Won't submit to any Bull , if they don't understand that then I won't play.

This is the end goal attitude I want my wife to have. Then she should be able to physically and psycholically handle the S&M level subbing she's requested out of me for years, but I won't do until she's got a better handle on her sexuality. Hormonal birth control made our sex life a long and tricky road to navigate.

if you want your wife to demonstrate her dominance during sex then submit to her in real life in day to day activity. Once she feels that you are truly submissive she will feel free to do as she pleases. But then you will need to obry her

Back