Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha P

Gold Member
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.

Well now that's a great question.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us around like a lost puppy begging just to be near us if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end they look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fucked some guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?

Last edited:
Well now that's a great questions.
Its not a trend of black men being rough we tend to engage in sex aggressively.
Whether its just for our own pleasure or to make a woman so taken by how we put it
down that she is following us round like a lost puppy begging just to be near it if that's
all she can get. That pedestal nonsense ruins white women, inhibits their sexuality, and
in the end look for someone that's trying to destroy that pussy with each stroke. Its all because
dad doesn't want his little girl to have a real sex life if she has one at all. Imagine if your dad walked in
on you getting dick for real from some average Steve Irkle looking black guy who is slinging his
rod like a warrior. He would rather see you with Opey barely knowing youre getting fucked waiting
for it to be over and thinking to yourself what's the big deal about sex. But in reality you haven't had sex or been fuck so guy just put his thingy in you. Its not a white girl thing its any woman Asian, white, black, that purple bitch from star trek when you kneel before the altar of the Black warrior you will get fucked like a woman should. Made from the rib
to serve man; a true woman knows she wants to be fucked senseless by a real man and will cheat to get just that.

Did that answer your question?
I do like your reasoning. It's like if a men and women behave as nature intended, we'd all be happier. Right?

Yes that has some truth to it.
But if you want some real truth there is only one place to get it.
That's why it seems like a trend which is an insulting way to define it.
Women have been raised to think the white man is where its at
only to find out that is not the case. You hear them talking about
how they never would have thought black men were sex gods.

How they will do whatever the black man they're with wants
yeah that's exactly right the majority of black men are alpha males.
We don't fuck around with pussy, we are extremely sure of ourselves,
we intend to dig out some pussy until the bitch passes out. Even Asian, women
are coming to realize that the black man is where its at. Don't sle*ep, or life will
pass you by girl youll go to the other side wondering what black men are like.

Last edited:

we intend dig out some pussy until the bitch passes out. Even Asian, women
are coming to realize that the black man is where its at. Don't sleep, or life will

I've been seeing an older black guy now (when he's got time for me) and I'm almost embarassed to say how ridiculously has has me wrapped around his finger. He certainly doesn't treat me like the princess like the way other guys do.

we intend dig out some pussy until the bitch passes out. Even Asian, women
are coming to realize that the black man is where its at. Don't sleep, or life will
So true Sir.

I've been seeing an older black guy now (when he's got time for me) and I'm almost embarassed to say how ridiculously has has me wrapped around his finger. He certainly doesn't treat me like the princess like the way other guys do.
You love the rough treatment. The question is how many white boys do you have wrapped around your little finger that put you on a pedestal and never get the pussy?

I do like your reasoning. It's like if a men and women behave as nature intended, we'd all be happier. Right?

There is something to be said for looking at human sexual relations through the lens of "nature". We're basically mammals who've invented iPhones and the internet (but still really just animals, right?). In nature (to state the obvious), females select Alpha Males and the other males accept this fact and take a step back (or even facilitate and support the union).

As a white male, I (for reasons that don't make rational sense) am completely turned on by the idea of a females being 'done' hard and rough by Alpha Males (and I think that we all agree that black men are sexually dominant). I'm a good looking, confident, successful guy but somehow love the idea of being submissive to black men. In short, we can't fight four and a half billions years of evolution. The 'selection' process continues. The sooner we accept it the happier we'll be. So yes bendy Sam, if we behave as nature intended, we'll all be happier.

There is something to be said for looking at human sexual relations through the lens of "nature". We're basically mammals who've invented iPhones and the internet (but still really just animals, right?). In nature (to state the obvious), females select Alpha Males and the other males accept this fact and take a step back (or even facilitate and support the union).

As a white male, I (for reasons that don't make rational sense) am completely turned on by the idea of a females being 'done' hard and rough by Alpha Males (and I think that we all agree that black men are sexually dominant). I'm a good looking, confident, successful guy but somehow love the idea of being submissive to black men. In short, we can't fight four and a half billions years of evolution. The 'selection' process continues. The sooner we accept it the happier we'll be. So yes bendy Sam, if we behave as nature intended, we'll all be happier.

Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equallity. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back