Are Agressive White Women all like this?

LongWoodTroy

Male
Real Person
So I was with this white woman the other night, with her husband present watching and filming, And It all was going really well. She was very ready, and spoke great dirty talk, and really want me to pound her pussy hard. But within 10mins of good long stroke pounding, she came very hard. And her dirty slut attitude changed dramitically. She was now kissing me passionately, and seemed like she wanted to now make love. I was ok with it, but really was turned on by hey slutty attitude. Needless to say it was still a great night, with her cumming multiple of times, and me cumming twice. I just want to know if this is common for white women to change their persona from slut to lover from an intense orgasm?

It's normal for women of any race or age to behave like that sexually. Changing her attitude shows how real and open she was with you. You should be happy she did that instead of faking just to play a role. After all, you enjoyed both of her sides. You got to fuck her hard and make passionate love to her, in front of her husband. Can't think of a more arousing situation for the three of you. You thought how he felt watching her connect so much with you?

I take it that she's an older woman, older women just want an orgasm and she's cool. Young chicks you gotta start fucking them at 8p.m until the sun comes up. If you want to rough fuck all night then get you something 19-25.

It's normal for women of any race or age to behave like that sexually. Changing her attitude shows how real and open she was with you. You should be happy she did that instead of faking just to play a role. After all, you enjoyed both of her sides. You got to fuck her hard and make passionate love to her, in front of her husband. Can't think of a more arousing situation for the three of you. You thought how he felt watching her connect so much with you?
It was a very pleasant evening for the three of us. The wife and I shared both rough erotic sex as well as passionate love making. I have never experienced both in one Performance. The whole time before she came, she was screaming for me to fuck her like a dirty slut. Then she cums really hard and wants me to fuck her missionary so we can kiss. I was hessitant at first, liking pounding her from behind, but I guess that's because I was still geared for long fast strokes. Once I was able to slow my drive down, I was more than willing to comply. But that's why you got to ask these questions. Somenthing as a reassurance that some one else experienced it also. This was the first time this happened to me, I'll be prepared for next time.

P.S. And note how I used the term Performance. Because I'm at my best when I perform;)

I take it that she's an older woman, older women just want an orgasm and she's cool. Young chicks you gotta start fucking them at 8p.m until the sun comes up. If you want to rough fuck all night then get you something 19-25.
I gotcha man. I'm 28, and I can still keep up with the 19-20 year olds. But times you just need a woman to take care of you. Most young girls have a man's outlook for sex..once they get their nut, their done. Thank god for democracy..the right to have ladies,women,and young chicks. "I'm gonna have my cake and eat it too Sir";)

If it wasn't for sex I wouldn't need a woman. I take care of MYSELF. I just blew a young white chick pussy out. But that was it. Now a milf its different. Milfs want it rough then slow, slow then rough etc. Learn how to fuck and take care of women. *******.

Anyone can get pussy dude. Some got game, like myself, and others pay for it. I know what class I'm in, and have never gotten a bad review ever. I was looking for a womans point of view in this post hommie. You just do you..I'm a do Me

Back