Are African Men targeting Japan?

I have heard from more than one source that many guys from Africa have inhabited some urban districts in Japan. Is this true, and do you think these guys will influence the rest of the country?

I have heard from more than one source that many guys from Africa have inhabited some urban districts in Japan. Is this true, and do you think these guys will influence the rest of the country?

To the extent that African men live in Japan, of course, they're going to live in major metropolitan areas. What, do you expect them to go out into the countryside and practice terrace farming with rice? If they were going to get involved in medium or large scale agriculture, then why not stay in their own country?

Influence the rest of the country? You're talking about a country of close to 130 million people, and how many Africans could there possibly be, a few hundred or a few thousand? I think you're letting your lurid, masturbatory fantasies invade your tenuous grip on reality.

To the extent that African men live in Japan, of course, they're going to live in major metropolitan areas. What, do you expect them to go out into the countryside and practice terrace farming with rice? If they were going to get involved in medium or large scale agriculture, then why not stay in their own country?

Influence the rest of the country? You're talking about a country of close to 130 million people, and how many Africans could there possibly be, a few hundred or a few thousand? I think you're letting your lurid, masturbatory fantasies invade your tenuous grip on reality.
He might have a tenuous grip on reality, but I'm sure he has a firm grip on his dick.

Well it is not a fantasy of mine, just something I have heard from people who have lived or visited there. Not that it is bad or good, just an interesting thing to talk about.

Well it is not a fantasy of mine, just something I have heard from people who have lived or visited there. Not that it is bad or good, just an interesting thing to talk about.

Well, I'll say this much. Japan is an advanced, first world nation, and as Ms. Crawford mentioned, their culture is taken very seriously. I can't imagine a few dudes from another country influencing 130 million people, unless their names were John, Paul, George, and Ringo. If Japan were some backwards third world country, and this new element was a coordinated effort, then perhaps.

And what if the show were on the other foot? Whites or Asians emigrating to Africa, would they influence a country like Nigeria or Ivory Coast?

Well, I'll say this much. Japan is an advanced, first world nation, and as Ms. Crawford mentioned, their culture is taken very seriously. I can't imagine a few dudes from another country influencing 130 million people, unless their names were John, Paul, George, and Ringo. If Japan were some backwards third world country, and this new element was a coordinated effort, then perhaps.

And what if the show were on the other foot? Whites or Asians emigrating to Africa, would they influence a country like Nigeria or Ivory Coast?
No, the white people would ravage their natural resources, and create widespread disease.

Through out history humans have spread their DNA wherever they have gone. However in Japan the culture is a significant barrier. "Being Japanese" is a very big deal, conforming is mandatory to a pleasant life. There is about 127.6 million people and following the rules is just the way life is lived. If a group of outsiders or individuals were making any inroads to making changes in the culture it likely would be dealt with severely. I can tell you from my Navy days we were told not to cross law enforcement. Typically they would smile nicely and ask you to cease doing what they objected to. The next step was generally extremely unpleasant. Non conforming behavior is frowned upon. It's one of the reason's they haven't been good at original research but have been amazing at developing the West's discoveries. There is a much better chance of an encounter with a Japanese woman outside of Japan. ******* exists of course and I would expect that the vast majority of pussy any foreigners are getting they are paying for.

When I read the title thought black men from Africa were invading Japan to get women, what I am seeing is more women from Japan are being seen with black men in the U.S. That just follows the trend of white women and blacks here and they are adjusting to that. The real way to know is to observe in Japan if there are a lot of blacks with Japanese women there.

Back