approaching BBC lovers in public

BerryMcCockiner

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I wear sweats a lot & sometimes i catch white women staring at the crotch of my pants or making constant indirect gestures or eye contact to be noticed in some way.. how would I break the ice or know it's okay to start conversations leading to giving her this BBC?!

With me its a bit more obvious as i tend to show my QoS tatt if i want to chat with a BBC! But not every girl has one of these (at least not yet!) so i think most ladies will make it obvious by returning your smile and engaging in light conversation. Depends how quick you want to move on a girl but i personally like sexual innuendo and a bit of cheekiness. X

With me its a bit more obvious as i tend to show my QoS tatt if i want to chat with a BBC! But not every girl has one of these (at least not yet!) so i think most ladies will make it obvious by returning your smile and engaging in light conversation. Depends how quick you want to move on a girl but i personally like sexual innuendo and a bit of cheekiness. X
ahhh, I see...
so maybe a little rearranging of my dick in my sweats as i say somethin..

Fair enough. I was once terrible with women.

You can be direct or indirect. If you receive obvious indicators of interest, direct is fine -- "Hey beautiful," "My eyes are up here," etc. Indirect would be more neutral: A comment on the environment, an observation, a question. Honestly it's not what you say, it's how you say it. You can say seemingly harsh or blunt things with superb effectiveness because your tone is playful and warm and you have a smile on your face.

What you say means little, maybe twenty percent. But being flirty -- not being afraid to touch, which is key -- confident, strong body language (leaning back a bit, back straight, broad shoulders, relaxed smile), playful and humorous. Passionate, honest and interested.

If the girl/woman finds you attractive, it will be fairly obvious. She'll laugh at things that aren't particularly funny, she'll touch her hair or otherwise preen/adjust herself, her pupils will dilate, bat her eyelashes, etc. In my experience if you're attractive, confident and respectful, you're good. Just don't be afraid to push boundaries -- two steps forward, one step back.

Truthfully I don't know what I'm going to say until I say it. It doesn't really matter. Just be a man!

Which is what I had to learn before I started to get more popular with women. I knew how to flirt, but I didn't really approach very well, and I was a bit too reserved. I'm a lot different than I was back then.

You don't know how to hit on women? Uhh...

i simply asked the man if he approached married women. how you decided i didnt know how to talk to women from that one sentence is beyond me. i personally dont approach women most of the time. it can come across as desperate sometimes when you consider how many times a day women get hit on.i let them initiate the conversation and i take it from there.

I didn't quote your post so maybe you should stop assuming I am talking to you simply because my post followed yours. I was referring to the original author of the thread.

In any case, lol @ not approaching women. Women do not initiate communication all but rarely. Your dick will be dry and you will only get scraps by waiting for women to initiate with you. Your game will also be out of practice.

my mistake dawg. but ur statement about women not initiating conversation is wrong and outdated. its not 1950, women are just as aggressive as men in todays world

I'm 26 years old, live in Southern Caliornia and am around beautiful young women all the time. They rarely initiate overtly, i.e. with words. My research into sexual evolution tells me this is completely natural. A glance or two is all I need, however.

ok my dude, agree to disagree, but i respect your opinion

Black men who are shy about approaching women they are interested in....I never thought that was a problem - even if she has a ring (or a leash and collar lol). That's one of the things I love about them...the confidence, the directness, the attention. I like the "just say hi beautiful" and see how it goes. I once had a black guy at Home Depot who said hi to me and then said he liked the way I was wearing those jeans....met him for drinks later that week and he got inside those jeans. Give it a try...just be flirty and nice...keep it complimentary and nice....it just might work.

I've been approached by black males several times while out shopping. Even got approached by an employee at Wal-Mart. If a guy has the confidence to approach me out in public...with my wedding ring on that tells me something about him. They for the most part are always respectful and usually just want to give me a compliment. If I find them attractive it might go a bit further. I usually wear yoga pants with a cleavage showing top.

Except for 1 time when the husband came over to me in a bar for her--all my experiences have been when the white wives have made a move on me. I am sure some others might have been sending me "signals" but I was not about to start anything unless I am 99% sure of what is going on.

Back