Anyone Use Sex Swing Before?

MDCouple4BBC

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
Love the thought, curious if anyone has tried? Worth it?

lovepotionsgifts_2200_57245121.jpg

316kpIPxFiL.jpg

ec903.jpg

Sex swing is awesome. My wife's first mfm was in a guys swing. Makes pleasing her very easy and all holes easy to get to

Not this particular brand, but yes, and it is great. :)

HOWEVER, unless you are attaching this to a free standing metal frame that is designed to be used with one of these, you need to be very careful as to how you anchor it and what you anchor it to.
Unless crashing to the floor in the middle of a hot fuck session sounds like fun. :eek:

I plan on having one but kinda hard to hide a swing in the house from *******. Even a ceiling mounted hook tends to raise questions. So, just need to find a guy that has one.

I plan on having one but kinda hard to hide a swing in the house from *******. Even a ceiling mounted hook tends to raise questions. So, just need to find a guy that has one.

Yeah we kinda thought that ... but have a "drop" ceiling in basement and can hide hook in rafter and just move tile to hang swing ;)

I love sex swings. Those are thrilling to use.

What a bonus to be in modern times and have good equipment. Get this mount and unsure your attachment is correct.Not what is was crafted to do, still it works very well for sex swings.
TRX X-Mount
http://www.amazon.com/TRX-8463-X-Mount/dp/B001J8CWAI

Mount the bracket into the ceiling joists! No matter what attachment you are using for an anchor.

I was using sex swings before there were mounts of that sort. At times they were risky; since 2005 the gear is much better. I am a big guy (not just dick size) whose weight is anywhere between 230lbs and 250 lbs depending on how much I am working out and bulking up.Height of the girl and guy goes not always matter, still know the taller the man or woman the more the legs stick out. Swings are adjustable of course and you want support for the pelvis and joints (knees in some configurations) to be correct.

Add in the weight of most most women at 120 or so (less normally) and you can get an idea on the stresses the products take. Some women I share bedroom sports with are athletes and weight a muscular 150 themselves!

Normally the girl is in the swing/harass. Just her weight is borne. Still for some events the guy will be on her and pressing down or forward and adding his mass to the ******* load. Also, the stress and weight is in motion. Movement makes acceleration that in turns adds greater tension to the supports.

I have gotten in those swings too and have girls rim my ass and blow me and then get on top of me and ride me as we were suspended and twisting and rocking about! Wild times! The swing did hold both of us but we were anchored to a steel frame above (power cage for weight lifting).

You can see the need to anchor the swing correctly to be sure it is secure. The swing material itself is Nylon. *******, if paracord 550 is that (550 lbs before it fails) then many of these higher end harasses with woven nylon ropes do meet or beat the claims of 400-600 lb loads. Still, you must anchor correctly!

I love sex furniture. I have spent some good money, well forth it, from this company.
http://www.liberator.com

While it won't make you any money, those items are non the less investments! To invest in fun and novel sex and great pleasure. Look at that site and see the goodies. A must for couples or men like me who swing and like to have new and creative varieties for sexual encounters. A change of position can lead to a whole new experience and enjoyment.

You don't need to buy a sex swing however to have that sort of fun. I have fucked three different women at 4 AM sessions, when the bars where shutting down on weekends, on the swing set at Oz Park(Chicago). Got more then a few cheers from some ******* ******* spilling out of the clubs and bars who were witness to that impromptu fun. Impromptu the first time with the first girl anyway... One good outdoor session gets filed under long term spots to have more repeated fun at however.

While not a sex swing proper and it was more limited, it got the job done. So did I...

Sex swing is just another tool to enhance the sexual experience. I think it makes the actual act of fucking less work. It can be a problem for some women if they aren't used to their bulls size. If she can't easily handle his cock balls deep, she might get an unpleasant surprise if he starts working her hard. But for a woman that can handle her bull's cock it could be a good of a fucking as she will ever get. Yes I have used the swing or one similar to it a number of times.

A couple I met once had one. Loved the fact that she couldn't run away with that pussy while I was pounding her! ♠️😎

Back