Anyone lose their wife or gf to another man?

Xtrmcuck

Couple
I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

It is a hot fantasy, but not sure many cuckold's would want it to happen for real
So true! Most of us cuckolds probably lack the confidence of finding another woman after the previous woman leaves. After all, you can't really be a cuckold if you're single. I'm so lucky that I got to live out this scenario of losing my woman to a better man. They are happily married, I don't talk to them anymore but thru mutual friends I often see pics of them in love. Bonus for me that my current wife is truly the woman of my dreams!

Although I can't say I lost my ex-wife to another man, it did lead to us getting a divorce indirectly. It was my suggestion she fuck another guy and she found one that was perfect sexually for her. Big cock, could give her countless orgasms, by far the best sex she ever had. So she admitted to me that she didn't want to have sex with me anymore just him. Which at the time, I actually was excited about and it turned me on so much. However, it led to her starting to meet him alone (they had only met with me watching) and then she was confused because she had feelings for him (then admitted she loved him) and started second guessing our relationship. She asked if she could go live with him for a period of time, as a trial. I was heart-broken but couldn't say no, however when she talked to him about it, he confessed to her he was married and didn't want to ruin that so he broke it off with my wife. She was devastated for a bit, we tried to rebuild our marriage but this led to other issues (not sexually related) and we ended up splitting up a few years later

I am married to my second wife, but this is what happened with my ex wife...
We got into the cuckold lifestyle and she really enjoyed being taken by other men, and over our marriage she was with nine different guys. It started getting really extreme, I loved being humiliated by her telling me when the guy was bigger than me, better than me and even better looking!
The last guy she didn't leave anything out. She said he was much hotter, a better kisser and treated her like a princess. She told me that he was so much better in bed and that sex with me was getting boring but she still loved me.
Up to this point the other guys she had been with were just temporary flings but I started to fantasize about her being in an actual relationship with this one. He was crazy about her, he would send her texts that said things like "I can't stop thinking about you" and "I wish you weren't married" and "Will you be my girlfriend?".
At first she thought it sounded absurd but I encouraged her to say yes. After that she started staying with him a couple nights a week (he lived an hour away from us). A month later while she was at home with me he called her. She put it on speaker and I remained super quiet. After long conversation when he had to hang up he said "I have to tell you something (long pause) I love you." She looked at me and her eyes got wide. I simply winked and gave her a thumbs up. In a shaky voice she said "I love you too"
Over the next couple of months every time her and I had sex we couldn't do it without talking about him. She would moan things like "god he's so much better than you" and "I wish it was him in me right now". Partially she would say these things because she loved how much it turned me on partially because she was being honest.
We started fantasizing about him taking her from me. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but we thought the idea was so HOT. I was on the brink of the ultimate cuckold humiliation: actually losing my wife to a better man.
The next time she went to visit him I suggested that she stay for a whole week and that we could fantasize that she completely belonged to him now. She actually TOLD him that I said that which I wasn't expecting at all and she said he loved the idea.
So I spent that week beating off furiously, imagining that my lovely wife (I forgot to mention that she was tall, slender and smoking hot) was his girl now. All the while they were really enjoying seeing what it would be like to live together.
She always called me when she was coming home, but when she didn't a few hours after she was supposed to leave I called her instead. She was still at his place and asked if she could put the phone on speaker, I said of course!
I asked them how the week went and the both said great. I thanked him for making these fantasies of ours come true. I was expecting her to ask if she could stay longer, but he started talking. "I know you fantasized about me being your wife's boyfriend and I made that happen. You fantasized about us falling in love and that happened. She told me that you two have been fantasizing about you losing her to me and I was thinking we should make that one real as well. What do you think?"
I was a bit stunned. I knew this was a possibility, maybe even inevitable but here it was right in my face. I loved her. We were both in love with her. And I was about to lose her. With my rock hard cock in my hand I heard myself speak "Let's do it". She giggled with delight and told him "I'm yours now!"
The next day she drove back to our place alone in his truck to get her things. As per his request she and I had sex one more time but I had to wear a condom (never had before). It lasted four hours and was the wildest sex we ever had. We both knew it would be the last time and all we talked about while fucking was him and how exciting that she will be with him. It was an out of body experience knowing that the woman I was doing was no longer mine.
When she was about to leave she kissed me one more time and asked if I would always masturbate to the thought of losing her to a real man. I said yes, and to this day I still do!

Posting to hear from other guys who have lost their wife or gf to another man and how they felt about it!

In our case, it was on contrary: our black friend lost her girlfriend.
I've written about our case in thousands of posts.
Susie (my wife) was into a relationship with a black guy when we met. We worked in the same building until he moved to another place to work.
Susie and me became in good and intimate friends. She told me that their relationship was wrong because he was with his oedipus complex every day. So they used to break and come together over and over again.
During one of their breaks, Susie and me kissed and she told me that she was trying to break difitely with him. But it was not easy.
She really loved him, but she knew their relationship would never turn better.
Susie had told me in several occasions some of her sexual experiences with him and I developed this kind of tales turned me on like crazy, despite she was telling me how another guy had fucked her, so I used to ask her to tell me more and more.
When she broke up difinitely with him, we got engaged and afther some years of relationship we married.
But since our first day together I always felt the needed to incorpórate him into our relationship.
I told her a lot of times that I would have enjoyed a lot being present while they fucked.
During almost 10 years I begged her to call her ex black boyfriend to get a trio...

Although I can't say I lost my ex-wife to another man, it did lead to us getting a divorce indirectly. It was my suggestion she fuck another guy and she found one that was perfect sexually for her. Big cock, could give her countless orgasms, by far the best sex she ever had. So she admitted to me that she didn't want to have sex with me anymore just him. Which at the time, I actually was excited about and it turned me on so much. However, it led to her starting to meet him alone (they had only met with me watching) and then she was confused because she had feelings for him (then admitted she loved him) and started second guessing our relationship. She asked if she could go live with him for a period of time, as a trial. I was heart-broken but couldn't say no, however when she talked to him about it, he confessed to her he was married and didn't want to ruin that so he broke it off with my wife. She was devastated for a bit, we tried to rebuild our marriage but this led to other issues (not sexually related) and we ended up splitting up a few years later

Oh dang! I suppose the same thing could have happened with my ex wife, had the guy turned out to be married already. She was really head over heels for him. After it was well established that she preferred him and I was inferior, how could we continue a marriage? Like would I console her and convince her that the right guy is still out there for her?
When emotions/love become involved between your wife and another man it gets really tricky, especially if she prefers him to her husband. I think that's why a lot of couples in the lifestyle draw the line at no-strings-attached sex. But for cuckolds like me you simply can't resist the temptation to see your wife be more involved and intimate with her lover...
My current wife has a new coworker that she doesn't stop talking about every time she gets home. I've met the guy and he's totally her type even though she says he's not, to quote directly "He's everything I usually go for but I'm just not feeling it" but I think that is her way of getting me to start talking about it. The conversations they have are not work related and sound more like the building blocks of a potential relationship when meeting someone new and exciting. Although he doesn't seem like someone with the guts to straight up ask another guy's wife on a date, and I'm not sure she will give him the conversational cues that let him know it's ok to ask.
So my solution is a double date. It will give me a chance to get to know this guy better (I had never even met any of my wife's past three flings) and for my wife to get jealous seeing him with another girl. If that doesn't spark something I'll whip out the old "my wife has a huge crush on you" and see what happens.
I know it's playing with fire, like I said I don't want to lose this woman to another man. But since she said she only enjoys sex when there is a connection and we both want to find her a boyfriend, I just plan to be a lot more involved this time. I like to imagine a future where her and I could hang out with her boyfriend in a public place, them holding hands and kissing as "the couple" and me tagging along as a "friend". Does it sound too far fetched?

In our case, it was on contrary: our black friend lost her girlfriend.
I've written about our case in thousands of posts.
Susie (my wife) was into a relationship with a black guy when we met. We worked in the same building until he moved to another place to work.
Susie and me became in good and intimate friends. She told me that their relationship was wrong because he was with his oedipus complex every day. So they used to break and come together over and over again.
During one of their breaks, Susie and me kissed and she told me that she was trying to break difitely with him. But it was not easy.
She really loved him, but she knew their relationship would never turn better.
Susie had told me in several occasions some of her sexual experiences with him and I developed this kind of tales turned me on like crazy, despite she was telling me how another guy had fucked her, so I used to ask her to tell me more and more.
When she broke up difinitely with him, we got engaged and afther some years of relationship we married.
But since our first day together I always felt the needed to incorpórate him into our relationship.
I told her a lot of times that I would have enjoyed a lot being present while they fucked.
During almost 10 years I begged her to call her ex black boyfriend to get a trio...

Oh snap! How did it feel to be on the other side of the fence, taking another man's woman? Must be a huge confidence booster lol. I never got to talk to my ex wife's new man after she left, I wonder how he felt about winning her over

I guess technically you could say my husband didn't lose me since I came back to him after living with my black boyfriend Jamal/Horse for 29 months. He spent those months alone not dating. I spent those months with a black cock in me every day and it was not always my boyfriends. I can't say if I had it to do over if I would have done the same thing but I know I would have started fucking and dating black guys Way sooner than I did.

Phyliss

I guess technically you could say my husband didn't lose me since I came back to him after living with my black boyfriend Jamal/Horse for 29 months. He spent those months alone not dating. I spent those months with a black cock in me every day and it was not always my boyfriends. I can't say if I had it to do over if I would have done the same thing but I know I would have started fucking and dating black guys Way sooner than I did.

Phyliss

Wow Phyliss that is incredibly hot! Did your husband agree to not date anyone under the condition that you might eventually come back? Or did he think you were gone for good?

I would enjoy it if my current wife were to live with a boyfriend for an extended period of time, maybe not over two years but idk if the conditions were right why not! If she lived with her boyfriend full time, however, I would still want to "date" my wife regularly.

Otherwise I would definitely consider sharing her equally as an ideal situation, like she lives with him one week and then with me the next. I've also run across a few couples where the bull/boyfriend lives with them and wife shares a room with him. I wonder if that's very common?

Oh snap! How did it feel to be on the other side of the fence, taking another man's woman? Must be a huge confidence booster lol. I never got to talk to my ex wife's new man after she left, I wonder how he felt about winning her over

In their case that relationship was really wrong. Sex was the only thing they got along with.
My wife had told me about several sex experiences with him, when we were just friends and coworkers, so I knew how good was her black boyfriend in sex.
Susie and me had been having sex during one week. Despite I could make her reach her orgasms, it took me several minutes. One night after one of her dificult orgasms, I asked her about it. She answered me something like "I don't know why but I take long with you to reach my orgasms. With my ex usually I could finish quickly".
Instead to feel anger, I turned on immediately with her comment! I asked her what was he used to do in bed with her.
Some months later, we had a short holidays. Almost all the times we had sex during those holidays, I couldn't leave my thoughts about Susie and her ex having sex.

Oh dang! I suppose the same thing could have happened with my ex wife, had the guy turned out to be married already. She was really head over heels for him. After it was well established that she preferred him and I was inferior, how could we continue a marriage? Like would I console her and convince her that the right guy is still out there for her?
When emotions/love become involved between your wife and another man it gets really tricky, especially if she prefers him to her husband. I think that's why a lot of couples in the lifestyle draw the line at no-strings-attached sex. But for cuckolds like me you simply can't resist the temptation to see your wife be more involved and intimate with her lover...
My current wife has a new coworker that she doesn't stop talking about every time she gets home. I've met the guy and he's totally her type even though she says he's not, to quote directly "He's everything I usually go for but I'm just not feeling it" but I think that is her way of getting me to start talking about it. The conversations they have are not work related and sound more like the building blocks of a potential relationship when meeting someone new and exciting. Although he doesn't seem like someone with the guts to straight up ask another guy's wife on a date, and I'm not sure she will give him the conversational cues that let him know it's ok to ask.
So my solution is a double date. It will give me a chance to get to know this guy better (I had never even met any of my wife's past three flings) and for my wife to get jealous seeing him with another girl. If that doesn't spark something I'll whip out the old "my wife has a huge crush on you" and see what happens.
I know it's playing with fire, like I said I don't want to lose this woman to another man. But since she said she only enjoys sex when there is a connection and we both want to find her a boyfriend, I just plan to be a lot more involved this time. I like to imagine a future where her and I could hang out with her boyfriend in a public place, them holding hands and kissing as "the couple" and me tagging along as a "friend". Does it sound too far fetched?
To me it does seem a bit far-fetched. Also, I've learned along the way when women say that a guy "thinks he is God's gift to women, or he's cocky, or I'm not feeling it, usually means the complete opposite, they are totally into him. Be careful my friend. With my current wife, we have drawn the line at no-strings-attached sex for her only. But I know everyone is different and I hope you are able to find what you are looking for with your wife too !

To me it does seem a bit far-fetched. Also, I've learned along the way when women say that a guy "thinks he is God's gift to women, or he's cocky, or I'm not feeling it, usually means the complete opposite, they are totally into him. Be careful my friend. With my current wife, we have drawn the line at no-strings-attached sex for her only. But I know everyone is different and I hope you are able to find what you are looking for with your wife too !

That's a really good point... I had a girlfriend once who refused to sleep with anyone else because she considered it cheating even if I approved. Meanwhile I had an employee that she said she couldn't stand and thought he was a total asshole, turns out she started cheating on me with him two weeks before I found out and broke up with her. Go figure lol. She threw a fit and said "I thought you wanted this". She was a bit dense. I had to explain that I wasn't breaking up with her for sleeping with him, I was breaking up with her for lying. Honesty is a huge thing for me

We have been married for 20 years and went through something along the lines you are all chatting about 6 years ago. My wife has always had Black BF´s and i am her ONLY steady Bf and now husband. I loved the thought that she dated Black men as this has been a massive turn on for me for a very long time (most of my ex BFs fucked Black Men with my encouragement.
We live in Spain and my wife went back (to UK) for a wedding which i could not go to. She met a Man there and they hit it off. She called my after being with him for a couple of hours and told me she had met him and what was ok for her to do etc. I told her to do whatever she wanted just to keep me informed. She rang me around 10pm and told me she was going back to his flat and she would call me in the morning.
That was my longest night ever and i wanked non stop. It was the start of a 3 year relationship in which my wife fell in love with him, talked to him on the phone from home ever day and went to visit him in Uk ever 2 weeks for long weekends.
it got to the stage where i could not get an erection unless we spoke about him and what they did together. She was brutally honest with me about Him and told me that he was better than me sexually, she found him sexier than me, she found him more attractive than me, she found him better company than me etc. The phrase that sticks in my mind was that she said to me one day "I dont care what you say or do I will never stop seeing him".
He told her to cut me of sex, which she did with my full approval. He told her he wanted to spent longer together so her weekends with him started turning into a week here and there.
She loved him and i encouraged her to get more and more involved.

However, three years into their relationship he started asking more and more from my wife and eventually told her to leave me. That was the final straw. I agreed and encouraged her to leave me, that He was better for her than me, she would be happier with him than with me etc (I know this sounds crazy but most of you on here will understand how i was thinking). She refused to leave me and He ended the relationship.
My wife was devastated and she even asked my to call him and BEG him to take her back, something I did but he refused.
It took ages, years for Her to get over him.

I am more than happy to chat with others here or in private if anybody wants to.

I would love the idea, that my wife would fall in the hands of a black man, and she begins a relationship with him, that way I know for sure her new relationship is one of pure lust, she needs to be satisfied on daily base. something that is real hard to live up too. (if you work fulltime) Kudo's to the BBc who makes her addicted (and I would love still to receive secret photos and video's of the whole events) even posted here:)

Last edited:
That's a really good point... I had a girlfriend once who refused to sleep with anyone else because she considered it cheating even if I approved. Meanwhile I had an employee that she said she couldn't stand and thought he was a total asshole, turns out she started cheating on me with him two weeks before I found out and broke up with her. Go figure lol. She threw a fit and said "I thought you wanted this". She was a bit dense. I had to explain that I wasn't breaking up with her for sleeping with him, I was breaking up with her for lying. Honesty is a huge thing for me
I agree with you 1000%. When my wife started seeing him behind my back, it wasn't the sex that bothered me. Obviously I wanted her to have sex with him ! It was that she lied about it and did it behind my back. THat is unacceptable to me

I am still confused as to why this turned me on so much. All I know is that I still cannot get hard unless she brings their relationship up.

It may be that you still fantasize about losing her to a better man? It's surprising that she didn't go, what held her back? At least you know that she is capable of falling madly in love with another man, so if you're still hopeful for this experience then you might still get it. Be advised though, as I'm sure you already know, this is quite the emotional rollercoaster. And if she does ever leave make sure that she is happy and that you are ready to deal with being alone and forever turned on that you helped bring that to her. That is, assuming you don't meet another woman yourself eventually

Xtrmcuck, my husband not dating was his choice completely. Even though I still loved him I didn't
think we would get back together. He told me he always thought I would come back. He had heard
enough about Jamal from a black friend of ours to make him think that Jamal changed his women
regularly and often. I didn't have any contact with my husband after I left him until I showed up on
his porch when I came back. However I didn't know it but Jamal was sending him pictures and videos
of me with him and also the other black guys that he let use me. He was doing it to try to humiliate my
husband.

Phyliss

Phyliss
I bet you loved it. Im happy to hear that. A Ww should submit to bbc whenever possible. WM should understand it too.

Back