I've been in the lifestyle for about 5 years now. Seen a lot of different situations. Let me know if you have any questions.
I'd love to know just what will be expected of me as a first time BBC virgin as well as what will be expected of my hubbie...I need him involved somewhat as for some reason it really turns me on to know my STR8 MAN is willing to give me a gift that he can't give me & also willing to stretch his own sexual limits just a bit IS TOTALLY FUKIN HOTT!!! This whole fantasy life we have lived has been beyond awesome I just hope that it lives up to the fantasy we have played out a million times...I would hate to have it not be ALL IVE EXPECTED cuz I expect ALOT :blackheart::wub:

Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
Hi yes I am

Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
Hello would be pleased to exchange e-mails.
We are at;
Bingo69x@hotmail.com

Giles xx

If ever u folk's like chat or try interracial cuckold life style seriously ,many bulls or horny Blackman are here on this site ,but first build a relationship before ,because big cocks don't make them a stud bull,time will tell and these arrangements lasts only a little while // you see!!! ( inbox someone with experience) master-STUD-T.

I'd love to know just what will be expected of me as a first time BBC virgin as well as what will be expected of my hubbie...I need him involved somewhat as for some reason it really turns me on to know my STR8 MAN is willing to give me a gift that he can't give me & also willing to stretch his own sexual limits just a bit IS TOTALLY FUKIN HOTT!!! This whole fantasy life we have lived has been beyond awesome I just hope that it lives up to the fantasy we have played out a million times...I would hate to have it not be ALL IVE EXPECTED cuz I expect ALOT :blackheart::wub:
Inbox me please

Back