Cuckold couples who want to chat
I'm a 23 year old white male. Currently single but in my last relationship my ex and I discussed her taaking a BBC. She said she wasn't interested but would still fantasize with me. I still have the extreme desire to one day have a gf who Is into BBC or will at least give it a try. If any women with BBC experience or couples who have had BBC want to chat message me I have a few questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in just chatting bout the lifestyle?
Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if anyone is willing to chat a bit about it...I have never been with a BBC but my hubbie has me to the point I'M IN NEED OF A BBC to take control & show us just what the slutwife/cuckold lifestyle is all about ...I've researched for years but would love someone to talk online to ...we could exchange emails :blackheart::p
I'd be happy to chat x

Back