Anyone interested in Black lovers parties in real? (Netherlands/Belgium)

Where do you prefer to have black night?

• Total voters
Different black parties can be found on www.go2nuts.com. To get more information about them you have to register (for free).

Some Clubs/places in the Netherlands which allow single (black) men (after contact) and dates of 'black' parties:

Www.hotcoco&creamparty.com (april 9, june 11, august 13, oct 18, dec 10) in the Hague.

Www.showboat.eu . Every 5th friday of the month (like may 29) in Zaandam

Www.blaxxx.nl in Amersfoort (not really a club, but one big room with lots of action). March 25, april 29, may 27, june 24, august 26, sep 30, oct 28, nov 11).

Www.parenclub-mystique.nl in Rucphen. Big club including dinner. March 11, may 13, july 15, sept 9, nov 11.

There are more clubs but these are the ones I personally know who have regular black nights where single black men are welcome (after contact).

Prices go from 35-85 euro for a single man.

We are considering going to Amsterdam for a short holiday in April.

These clubs seems fun but is it possible to attend when you only speak english?

Most people in the Netherlands speak at least some English, specially in the bigger cities like Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Hague. I don't think it would be a problem although you might have to keep it a bit simple at times, depending on who you talk to.

At all of these parties I met several people who spoke English. Let the people at the front desk know you are new and they will surely give you a tour. Maybe they or the bar man can get you in contact with some 'regulars' if you ask.

Back