Anyone in the Pittsburgh area this kinky!... or interested in Something like This!...

The pics are for a visual idea of just a few of my sexual interests, obsessions, and passions

gangbang_tumblr-4148.jpgc707b6fd313fc7aab351a8ff462a93b0.jpgtumblr_n1tdaoF07X1qi3f1yo9_1280.jpgBBC-fantasies-02-648x486.jpg128661261261_-_during_this_sequence_his_big_black_cock_is_driving_1.jpgbbc-whore-kagney-linn-karter-ir-digest.jpg

I'm primarily looking for 3 possibly relationships/situations

1. Single White Women who are not in a relationship or do not have a cuckold that would love to have the perfect and complete package when it comes to Cuck husband PS Clearly you must love (Absolutely love BBC)

2. Any Couples who may desire preferably black but will consider intelligent, interesting, and attractive people from other ethnic groups for me to be a submissive Cuckold but if you are of another ethnicity you must have a black bull and/or master. Many this Couple situations with the context and substance being Big Black Cock

3. One I would call a reverse... A black bull or group of black bulls that know single white women who are need or are interested in finding the "perfect" Cuck

If any these spark your curiosity or if interested DM me!
Comments are obviously welcomed also

Must be either able to travel occasionally and or like near Pittsburgh or PA area

Back