Anyone in or near New Jersey or New York

Hello All... I am William and my wife is Anna. We are from North Carolina, but we are going to be visiting Atlantic City, NJ in 2 weeks. We are looking for someone, or a group to meet. I am 36 white 5-9 160.... Anna is white 5-7 120...skinny with small 34a breasts. If you are interested, please let me know. I will be checking this every once in a while, so I will reply to messages asap. Thank you for your consideration.

Hi William, I go through there often, and you should have a lot of fun. Check CL or SLS, you might find some normal folks.

There are a couple of clubs that cater to lifestyle people, but the other ones can get pretty wild at times. Never know what might happen. NY isn't to far, and Philly has a pretty active swinger scene about an hour away....
Good luck!
MJ

Hi William, I go through there often, and you should have a lot of fun. Check CL or SLS, you might find some normal folks.

There are a couple of clubs that cater to lifestyle people, but the other ones can get pretty wild at times. Never know what might happen. NY isn't to far, and Philly has a pretty active swinger scene about an hour away....
Good luck!
MJ
good advise

Back