Anyone in Boston or Massachusetts in general?

BostonBBC82

Male
From
MA, US
I'm a professional STD free single black male in Boston. Looking to meet other like minded inviduals interested in adult discreet fun. Although I'm sexually open-minded and into couples, I am straight and don't "play" with men. Any interest in 9+ inches of thick BBC? Please hit me up if you're in, near, or can travel to Boston! Always looking to meet new friends and love to party. IMG_20140411_150449.jpg

I'm a professional STD free single black male in Boston. Looking to meet other like minded inviduals interested in adult discreet fun. Although I'm sexually open-minded and into couples, I am straight and don't "play" with men. Any interest in 9+ inches of thick BBC? Please hit me up if you're in, near, or can travel to Boston! Always looking to meet new friends and love to party. View attachment 780411
I'm a very good looking white male with a very nice body. I love to watch interracial p*** I love to party and I love beautiful big black anaconda dick in my mouth all night and I'm at a hotel. My name is Jimmy 617-755-8154

Back